Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice

jack1975

Ok
I am 40 years old, have been working out off and on for 5 years and decided to start my first cycle.
Friday I took an injection of 250 mg test ,250 mg deca and started with dbol.
This is my first cycle ever.
Now after a day the injection site hurts like hell, no swelling or redness just very painful.
I have chills and feel very warm( temperature is 99-100 so no real fever).also feel very tired I just want to sleep.again I am 40 years old.
Any recommendation on the next course of action?
Should I stop or work through it
Any advise is appreciated

stop using the deca! first cycle should be test only or test and an oral.

run test at 250mg twice a week for 12 weeks and dbol for the first 4 weeks followed by a nolva clomid pct.

as for the illness and temp id leave it for a day or 2 and if you still have symotoms see a doc, it may be an infection

First thank you for your response , any help is appreciated.I started taking augmentin (antibiotic)
In case it is infection.
What am I going to tell the doctor?
I sat on a nail ?
Is it possible it is test flu plus tissue irritation?

could be test flu. no just tell the doc you use aas. you really should have a doc monitoring your blood work anyway

As for the injection pain. It's very common. Usually starts to subside the more you do it. Some people don't get any post injection pain while others like myself always do.

I did my first injectable cycle post 40 yo like you (I think I was 42). I didn't do the deca, just test-e. I had similar feelings as you. Definitely monitor the injection site and if it's red, swollen and warm, see a doc. A minor fever and tiredness is attributable to "test flu". These are side effects you need to deal with when you go down this path (Along with site injection pain aka pip). I'm probably in my my 5 or 6th injectable cycle since then (currently doing similar to you... Dbol/test-e/deca bulk into a primo/winny cut). I've found that your body gets "used" to it over time and I haven't experienced many of the sides now that I experienced with that first cycle.

Stick with it. Power thru it. Commit to it. Is my advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom