Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need advice on supplements

shanky48

Hello Friends,

I am planning to start bulking up in a month or so and need advice on some of the natty supplements i need to take.

I plan on adding big blast along with my daily protein intake.

I would also like to know if the HCgenerate and Unleashed from Nbtm website are natty supplement and the best way to go about using them if natty.

Another question i need to know is regarding creatine usage- can we continue using 5g/day throughout or we still have to cycle off after 4-6 weeks of use.

Thanks in advance for your help;
Shanky

Hello Friends,

I am planning to start bulking up in a month or so and need advice on some of the natty supplements i need to take.

I plan on adding big blast along with my daily protein intake.

I would also like to know if the HCgenerate and Unleashed from Nbtm website are natty supplement and the best way to go about using them if natty.

Another question i need to know is regarding creatine usage- can we continue using 5g/day throughout or we still have to cycle off after 4-6 weeks of use.

Thanks in advance for your help;
Shanky

You can use Creatine during your natty cycle of course, I like to use Creatine Nitrate pre/post workout, and then have Powerchews Creatine for a quick fix during the day to curb sweet tooth.

HCGenerate is an awesome natty supplement, and stacked with Unleashed is phenominal to increase test...this cycle below would be a great 8 week natty bulk cycle:

RS Transderm: 5 pumps AM after shower ED
HCGenerate: 3 caps AM/2 caps PM
Creatine Nitrate: 4 caps pre/post workout
Powerchews D-Test: 4 chews ED morn or preworkout
Unleashed: 3 caps bedtime...or prior to bedroom activity
Forma Stanzol: 5 pumps morning after shower/5 pumps evening
BCAAs: pre/post workout, and inbetween meals for nitrogen retention...Powerchews are a great choice here too.

Get your diet in check and this would be great...but now I will have to say WHAT YOU EAT WILL DICTATE WHAT YOU GAIN! I know many will jump in here and say don't waste your money on supplements, that is not what will make you gain muscle...which is very true...it will help you achieve some increased results, but the magic pill will not be the answer here...eat/train/sleep/ supplements is what is needed to build muscle...the first three are most important! If those aren't dialed in bro...supplements can't help do their benefit...make sense?

Get in enough quality calories ED, plenty of water, train hard and be consistent and dedicated, get your rest and don't overtrain, and you will gain muscle...then when that is dialed...then supplements will be more effective!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

You can use Creatine during your natty cycle of course, I like to use Creatine Nitrate pre/post workout, and then have Powerchews Creatine for a quick fix during the day to curb sweet tooth.

HCGenerate is an awesome natty supplement, and stacked with Unleashed is phenominal to increase test...this cycle below would be a great 8 week natty bulk cycle:

BCAAs: pre/post workout, and inbetween meals for nitrogen retention...Powerchews are a great choice here too.

Get your diet in check and this would be great...but now I will have to say WHAT YOU EAT WILL DICTATE WHAT YOU GAIN! I know many will jump in here and say don't waste your money on supplements, that is not what will make you gain muscle...which is very true...it will help you achieve some increased results, but the magic pill will not be the answer here...eat/train/sleep/ supplements is what is needed to build muscle...the first three are most important! If those aren't dialed in bro...supplements can't help do their benefit...make sense?

Get in enough quality calories ED, plenty of water, train hard and be consistent and dedicated, get your rest and don't overtrain, and you will gain muscle...then when that is dialed...then supplements will be more effective!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness
agreed, check out some of these item to increase your calorie and protein intake,
i like the protein bars and pancakes, much better quality than pre-packaged protein bars

Nutritional Supplements, Meal Supplements, Diet Supplements

Thank you friends. Is there a brand of creatine nitrate to buy? Also I believe forma stanzol & Rs transderm are not natural- they are more injecting kind of stuff? sorry i am still a newbie with these stuff's so may be asking quite alot of details.

Cheers;
Shanky

Muscle Addiction laid out the perfect stack IMO. To answer your quation on forma and Rs Transaderm these are not injectable supps. They are transdermal sprays that increase test and forma lowers estrogen. They are used alot of times on cycle as a great aromatose inhibitor but aren't necessarily just for injectable cycles. Forma is great for PCT. And transaderm is great run during a cycle.

I really like the RIVALUS products. I play hockey for my university and a few of the guys on my team use it too because it's supposed to be safe for when we need to be tested. putting all of that aside, I really do like it. I usually stack with a few other products just to keep it consistent. I just ordered their Anabolic Prescription a couple of days ago, which is apparently really good too for bulk.

PERFECT!!!!

Top Bottom