Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice on cutting/strength stack.

BigFrogKiller

I'm planning on taking

100 mg Text Prop EOD 1 - 12 weeks
100 mg Tren Ace EOD 1 - 10 weeks
100 mg Winny EOD 1 - 12 weeks
50 mcg T3 ED 1 - 4 weeks
5 iu Kefei HGH ED 4 months
50 mcg IGF-1 lr3 ED 1 - 4 and 8 - 12 weeks
20 mg Nolva ED 1 - 12 weeks
1 mg Arimidex ED 1 - 12 weeks

PCT

100 mg Clomid ED 1 - 4 weeks
HCG 500 iu E3D for 5000 iu
Tribulus Terestes ED

I know that using Nova with Arimidex makes it 27% less effective, but overall that is 72% more effective then not having it. I'm very sensitive to gyno and I have found that this really works for me. This PCT is going to have the HGH with it and normally allows me to keep most of my gains. I'm just wandering if there is anything I should add or stack differently. I will let you all know how my body changes.

I'm planning on taking

100 mg Text Prop EOD 1 - 12 weeks
100 mg Tren Ace EOD 1 - 10 weeks
100 mg Winny EOD 1 - 12 weeks
50 mcg T3 ED 1 - 4 weeks
5 iu Kefei HGH ED 4 months
50 mcg IGF-1 lr3 ED 1 - 4 and 8 - 12 weeks
20 mg Nolva ED 1 - 12 weeks
1 mg Arimidex ED 1 - 12 weeks

PCT

100 mg Clomid ED 1 - 4 weeks
HCG 500 iu E3D for 5000 iu
Tribulus Terestes ED

I know that using Nova with Arimidex makes it 27% less effective, but overall that is 72% more effective then not having it. I'm very sensitive to gyno and I have found that this really works for me. This PCT is going to have the HGH with it and normally allows me to keep most of my gains. I'm just wandering if there is anything I should add or stack differently. I will let you all know how my body changes.

Did you know using nolva and tren together also makes it 100% more effective at giving you a nice rack? Overall I'd say that's a bad idea.

And where is your caber/prami for progesterone control? Liver support?

Thanks for the advice I won't add the nolva, but I have never been prone to progesterone effects. I have used 150 mg of Tren A ED and didn't see any gyno or sexual problems. How ever I can get bromocriptin, but I haven't been able to find caber/prami. I've heard some bad things about it, but it might be worth a try if the members here okay it. I have milk thistle and Liv52 for liver. Is there anything better?

Last edited:
Top Bottom