Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice on a cutting cycle

doubles1

Hello all, its been a while for me...

ive been lifting for 12 years and juicing for about 8 of those...mostly done cycles of sust only and sust and fina.

i'm looking to make a change and go with:

either
500mg TEST Enanthate for 12 weeks with winny for 8 of those weeks. not positive on the winny dosage yet

or
500mg TEST Enanthate for 12 weeks with Anavar for 8 of those weeks. not positive on the var dosage yet

My only real desire is to pick up about 8-10lbs and drop 4-5% bf...

My current stats are 6'4 / 218 / 12-13%bf

what would you choose and why?

ya agree: you are a decent size guy at 6"4 carrying around 218# and winny is going to dry you out and your joints are not going to be happy. I really like anavar for getting lean (ive run both).

okay so no winny because of thesides...

my real goal is to drop bodyfat..

any idea on the QUNATITY of var to run per day...

also would you run the var at the beginning of the cycle. or end. or throughtout/

would like torun 12 weeks then pct

I'd go with winny, 50mg/ed, more economical. As for your goal, it may be a bit agressive as you are fairly lean already, to gain significant amount of muscle and get down into single digits %bf may be a bit challenging, although if you got the genetics for it and run a super tight diet/training/resting program you may hit it.

of course diet and cardio will be 65% of the equation here however for droppin bf what is the best amount of var to run per week

im going with var based on sides

the cost isnt an issue

Top Bottom