Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Advice For The Wife..Will She Turn into a dude or something?

scout69

Ok my wife is set on something and I dont know what to get her. She fuckin wants to do Winstrol now that she sees it's cutting me up, But can I give my wife steroids I don't want her talking like a man. And she has this leaky valve in her heart which isnt serious her grandparents have it and there like 95, But I dont want to get her shit that makes her heart raise any sugestions. Will Winny turn my beautiful wife into a man!!!

Issues that women have with winnie:

- interfers with collagen synthesis = wrinkles

- similar to above = hair loss

- similar to above = dodgy nails

Drugs only help a wee bit with getting lean.

A couple of questions

1. Is she weight training like you? If she isn't, then the steroid are not going to have the same effect.

2. Does she have any significant amount of muscle mass? If she doesn't, same as above.

3. Is she eating a BBing style diet? If not, then again, AAS is often a waste then.

I know what it is like to want to get into shape, right now I am busting my ass to get in comp condtion.

There are no magic solutions, even the drugs only help a wee bit. They don't do it for you.

Have her sign up and post up her diet and training and we will support her in getting lean.

PS - women call winnie 'snake bite' for a reason.

PSS - check the top stickies for more info about women and steroids, you may like 'girlies and gear'.

Women can use safely and avoid androgenisation, but winnie isn't top of the list for that.

And again, without training, diet, complete waste of time with all the sides and the results (if any) will be temporary.

If you really want to get her going.

Give her vitamin c pills and tell her they are anavar.

She will feel she has a edge, she needs to train harder and she will be more consistent being that she thinks she is on a steroid.

I did this a few years ago to my step nephew he was 19 and decided he needed steroids. I took some 10mg dhea pills and but them in a bottle and gave them to him for free. he took 6 a day for 8 weeks. I told him to eat more food , drink a gallon of water a day min took him to my gym instead of his and did squats ,deads,and bp .
When the 8 weeks was up he had gained 13lbs in 2 months.
the fact is he thought he was on a steroid and ate and workd out like he was and he made some very impressive natural gains

chazk said:
If you really want to get her going.

Give her vitamin c pills and tell her they are anavar.

She will feel she has a edge, she needs to train harder and she will be more consistent being that she thinks she is on a steroid.

I did this a few years ago to my step nephew he was 19 and decided he needed steroids. I took some 10mg dhea pills and but them in a bottle and gave them to him for free. he took 6 a day for 8 weeks. I told him to eat more food , drink a gallon of water a day min took him to my gym instead of his and did squats ,deads,and bp .
When the 8 weeks was up he had gained 13lbs in 2 months.
the fact is he thought he was on a steroid and ate and workd out like he was and he made some very impressive natural gains

The mind very powerfull.

I know this approach seems VERY sneaky, but in the end won't the means justify the end?

If I were your wife and you did to me like chazk did to his nephew and told me at the end of those weeks what he had done (like I would expect him to) then I would not be pissed... and I HATE deception. But it would be more like a blind study, right?

I never thought that I would endorse such a method but it sounds like a positive solution to a problem.

THE MIND IS VERY POWERFUL INDEED.

Top Bottom