Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice for next cycle, can't run test ...

bigman75

My girlfriend was cool with a cycle I ran over the winter (Test E 500/wk 10 weeks) and understood it was something I wanted to do. I've been off 6 weeks, ran my pct, and now I'm trying to line up another one at the end of summer. Now she tells me, she noticed I "swelled up" a little bit extra and sex was actually uncomfortable for her when I was on. She said she'll understand if I run another cycle, but no guarantees on sex.

What's the next best thing for size? The Dbol added some nice size in the beginning, but I wouldn't want to run it again since I've cut down 20 pounds and looking to get leaner. I'm at 15% bf so I don't think Mast will work yet.

I have some Winny tabs on hand (100 x 10mg) and some Var powder I'm looking to liquify. Can I use one of them combined with Primo or Eq for a lower side effect cycle?

My girlfriend was cool with a cycle I ran over the winter (Test E 500/wk 10 weeks) and understood it was something I wanted to do. I've been off 6 weeks, ran my pct, and now I'm trying to line up another one at the end of summer. Now she tells me, she noticed I "swelled up" a little bit extra and sex was actually uncomfortable for her when I was on. She said she'll understand if I run another cycle, but no guarantees on sex.

What's the next best thing for size? The Dbol added some nice size in the beginning, but I wouldn't want to run it again since I've cut down 20 pounds and looking to get leaner. I'm at 15% bf so I don't think Mast will work yet.

I have some Winny tabs on hand (100 x 10mg) and some Var powder I'm looking to liquify. Can I use one of them combined with Primo or Eq for a lower side effect cycle?
\

So??/ at this stage in your life and relationship she comes and says to you... "if you do abc i won't have sex with you"

easy answer, "well, can you recommend one of your girlfriends that you won't mind me tappin?? "

or kick her to the curb, she has more issues than the size of your penis that she doesn't like..

I'm not trying to brag, just know she's going to notice if a run a cycle of test without telling her. We live together so I can't really hide much from her.

\

So??/ at this stage in your life and relationship she comes and says to you... "if you do abc i won't have sex with you"

easy answer, "well, can you recommend one of your girlfriends that you won't mind me tappin?? "

or kick her to the curb, she has more issues than the size of your penis that she doesn't like..

Ya!1 what here said!!

Top Bottom