Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Advice: First time taking Winstrol

HarveySpecter

6'3", 260lbs, 37%bf, 22yrs.

Stopped playing college football 2 years ago and need to get back in shape. Aiming to lose 20-30lbs and gain lean muscle mass via healthy diet and afterburn/HIIT training (SixpackShortcuts) accompanied with workout supps (Jack3d, BCAA, Glutamine, & Whey Protein) in 3 month time period.

Looking to integrate Winstrol (25mg/oral) into training at some point. Need general advice: When would it be the most effective to implement, what to expect, dosage amount,etc.

Thanks in advance.

Stopped playing college football 2 years ago and need to get back in shape. Aiming to lose 20-30lbs and gain lean muscle mass via healthy diet and afterburn/HIIT training (SixpackShortcuts) accompanied with workout supps (Jack3d, BCAA, Glutamine, & Whey Protein) in 3 month time period.

Looking to integrate Winstrol (25mg/oral) into training at some point. Need general advice: When would it be the most effective to implement, what to expect, dosage amount,etc.

Thanks in advance.

Your bf% is way too high

winstrol is not your answer... learning how to eat and train is what you need right now... your body fat is dangerously high and running aas is going to cause you a lot of problems where you are currently at...

Thanks in advance.

You def need a diet check bro your body fat is very very high to even be considering steroids

"obsessed is what the lazy call the motivated"

Man the fuck up and start eating right. This is this kind of bullshit that pisses me off. Lazy mother fuckers who need Winstrol to "lose 30 pounds". You're gonna seriously fuck yourself up if you take steroids at your body fat.

37%! And 22 yrs old, if you take winstrol and survive, you're still gonna be really fat, its not something you can resolve effectively in three months no matter what you do, what you want requires a total and permanent lifestyle change, otherwise you'll just lose it and gain it again....... start reading about nutrition, stop eating processed foods of any description, cut way back on the carbs and keep your diet high in healthy fats and proteins, make sure you drink enough water, eat regularly in smaller portions, if you need more detailed advice check out the diet forum.... This is the real answer to your problem...

Man the fuck up and start eating right. This is this kind of bullshit that pisses me off. Lazy mother fuckers who need Winstrol to "lose 30 pounds". You're gonna seriously fuck yourself up if you take steroids at your body fat.

No need to be a dick. People come asking these questoins because they've been misinformed by other idiots. I'm getting sick of people responding with such arrogance to someone who just wants accurate information. And insulting him is probably going to only further fuel his desperation to lose weight, possibly encouraging him to do exactly what you told him not to do.

No need to be a dick. People come asking these questoins because they've been misinformed by other idiots. I'm getting sick of people responding with such arrogance to someone who just wants accurate information. And insulting him is probably going to only further fuel his desperation to lose weight, possibly encouraging him to do exactly what you told him not to do.

jack is right, chill out and share your knowledge, don't bash someone for looking for good info.

There are a ton of assholes out there who deal gear to anyone who will pay for it, and feed them what they want to hear just to make a quick buck

Just wrote a long ass reply and my internet went out as I sent it... But basically it said I agree with you I don't normally get pissed off like that I have just seen so much bullshit lately that I wanna blow up on them but I hold back... But at the same time this guy might need some harsh criticism. He can handle it he played college football and I have no doubt that he has the tools to accomplish what he wants with diet and training. He knows it too and that's why I got pissed off because I played college football too and I know exactly how it is after it's over. And most people do exactly what he did, which I don't blame him because it's difficult... I agree that there are many cases where laziness isn't the problem, and steroids are the last resort after years of trying, but that's not the deal with this guy. I saw it as 100% laziness, and lack of motivation. I honestly respect you posting that, because I've disagreed with jackasses on here too... But this guy can handle it. He played college football and he can handle someone giving him some harsh criticism on the internet. I'm here to learn and share my knowledge just like everyone else, but everyone has their moments.

Yeah thats a seriously high BF level. You are gonna need to drop 40 lbs and then think about the muscle gain. You really need to think about your diet. If you let yourself get this way then even after a massive diet or a winstrol cycle, you will end up reverting back to your current BF level if you don't fix how you eat. Eat for a 220 lb person to start getting things in check and don't resort to performance enhancing drugs.

Top Bottom