Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need a steroid source that will deliver internationally

Tinckari

I am looking for a source of steroids that will deliver internationally in a reliable way. I currently live in Portugal, and here I could not come up with any good sources. So where can I get to, where I could order my steroids and get them delivered safely to me?

If you want to check out a source, then I would recommend you to visit the source section of EVO (http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/). There you will find detailed information about different sources, and will see feedback from their customers. I am sure that after doing a little research there you will be able to make a well informed decision in regards to the source for your gear. Personally, I love the Berd Pharmaceutical stuff sold by Roidmass, but you should never listen to just one opinion, and do your research. The above mentioned place is a good place to start.

Thank you guys! I have seen that RoidMass is in high regard there - did any of you try it out? Won't I get scammed?

Top Bottom