Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEED a Good Burner!!!!!!

B_mac

well ive beena fter lipoflame/stim for past 3 months and i guess its never going to be avail again. anyway i need to cut up . i tried alpha t2 and it didnt do much for me at all. diet is in check im doing cardio about 4 times a week, diff intensity for about 30-40min. im 25 6 foot 2 225lbs. eca helps a little but i lose tons of muscle doing it, i need a good sraight fat burner, i am using clenvisercate at the moment but the pain isnt worth the result.

Do you want it to be a strong appetite suppressant or moderate?
Forged is gonna have a stronger appetite suppressant.
Diet is key my friend!!!

Last edited:
Eviscerate is a great topical fat loss solution. You could stack that with Alpha T2 and the pre workout of your choice. You're guaranteed to leave the gym soaked with sweat. Orbit should have all of those goods.

I dropped 18 lbs few months ago using Lean EFX and only had to take 1 capsule daily. I had some intense focus energy and didn't gain any weight back after stopping use. You can get it at Orbit for dirt cheap. Good luck with it bro.

Top Bottom