Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Necia's Food and Training Log

necia said:
So noted. Thanks so much Shadow for the input. I really really appreciate it. Tomorrow I'll hit Modells up for heavier DB's.

Necia

OR.....SLOW THE TEMPO so that each reps takes 6-7 seconds

7:00 pm - Protein shake, 8 oz water, 1t creatine, 1t glutamine, 2 scoops strawberry whey.

necia said:
Wed Mar 9th

8:00 am - 1 SAN TIGHT
9:00 am - Protein Pancake
10:40 am - That pancake didn't do diddly squat for me. So, I just ate half of my lunch. If push comes to shove, I'll order a salad to go with the second half of my chicken wrap as described above.
1:00 pm - 2nd half of diced chicken whole wheat wrap with lettuce, and a lil mayo.
4:00 pm - 8 oz water, 2 scoops whey protein.

7:05 pm
Workout for Today:(Legs/Core)
Quads - short lunges to impact the quads as opposed to long lunges which impact the glutes 8/12 8/12 8/12
Hamstrings - SLDL 8/12 8/12 8/12
Quads - Squat 8/12 8/12 8/12
Calves - Double Leg Calf Raise w/Body Bar 12 12 12
Abs - Crunches 20 20 20
Obliques - Side Crunch 20 20 20

Workout ended at 7:35 pm.
Felt nausous immediately after working out. I know it had something to do with the shake I drank 5 minutes prior to working out. My abs felt like I tried to kill them. Lol. I slowed the tempo down on these sets today and my body is really feeling it. However, it still is time for me to increase the weight.

9:30 pm - 2 handfuls of baby spinach leaves, red wine vinegar, evoo, 2 salmon cakes no breading, made with an egg, red pepper, green pepper, and red onion.

Thur March 10th

8 oz water, 2 scoops whey protein, 1/3 cup oat bran
9:30 am - 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg
12:35 pm - 1: 10 pm Cardio workout that used 3 lb weights throughout entire workout. I don't know if I'm going to be able to complete my Shoulder/Arm workout tonight. Might take a day off, and then do it tomorrow, during lunch time followed by HIIT. Ab exercises were wayyyyyyyyyyyyy easier today. I think yesterday's struggles paid off for today.

Last edited:
keepin mind.....

if insulin levels are elevated---its impossible to burn fat

you need to be doing LONG stride lunges....imo

The Shadow said:
keepin mind.....

if insulin levels are elevated---its impossible to burn fat

you need to be doing LONG stride lunges....imo

Re: Insulin Levels - I should've had that shake at least 1/2hr BEFORE, correct? 5 minutes prior was pushing it, huh?

Re: Long Stride Lunges
Don't those target the glutes more? I feel it way more in the glutes than the quads. Actually I just did one rep here at work, I feel it both. I will take it back to long stride lunges. Thanks for the info.

Necia

necia said:
Re: Insulin Levels - I should've had that shake at least 1/2hr BEFORE, correct? 5 minutes prior was pushing it, huh?

Re: Long Stride Lunges
Don't those target the glutes more? I feel it way more in the glutes than the quads. Actually I just did one rep here at work, I feel it both. I will take it back to long stride lunges. Thanks for the info.

Necia

yes on the timing

good on thre longer

Remember:

Hams - push from heels

quads - push from toes

necia said:
Thur March 10th

8 oz water, 2 scoops whey protein, 1/3 cup oat bran
9:30 am - 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg
12:35 pm - 1: 10 pm Cardio workout that used 3 lb weights throughout entire workout. I don't know if I'm going to be able to complete my Shoulder/Arm workout tonight. Might take a day off, and then do it tomorrow, during lunch time followed by HIIT. Ab exercises were wayyyyyyyyyyyyy easier today. I think yesterday's struggles paid off for today.

1:45 pm - Lettuce salad with cuke, onions, grilled salmon and balsamic vinagrette. I forgot the boiled egg.

4:45 pm - 1 oz almonds

9:00 pm - 2 salmon patties (left overs from the night before)

Fri March 11th

TGIF.

8 oz water, 2 scoops whey, 1t creatine, 1t glutamine
10:00 am - 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg

Yayy my aunt flow is in town. I was really starting to worry. I thought it would be my great luck that's I'm amped into getting into shape, and the thought of being pregnant again wasn't a great one. I guess the exercise has knocked her off schedule, but I'm damn sure to see her around.

1:30 pm - 6" subway chicken terriyaki on wheat, cuke, pickles, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, terriyaki sauce.

Last edited:
Hey everyone. I had a real busy weekend, so I didn't get a chance to log my eating habits. However, I was good. I ate clean, I just didn't keep track of my timing, so there is a chance I didn't eat often enough. And eat the right things, at the right times.

Mon Mar 14th

8:00 am - 1 SAN TIGHT, Protein Pancake
11:15 am - 8 oz water, 2 scoops vanilla whey protein
12:30 pm - 1:15 pm - Great cardio workout which utilized the step and body bar. Tons of squats with body bar and without. Upright rows, curls, tricep extensions, and a whole mess of other exercises. My legs feel like I just started working out. All in all very good class.
2:00 pm - lettuce salad with grilled chicken, boiled egg, onions, cuke, balsamic vinagrette and a medium orange.
5:00 pm - 3/4 oz of almonds.

6:30 pm - 6:53 pm - Shoulder/Arms Workout
Front Raise - 8/12 8/12 8/12
Upright Row - 8/12 8/12 8/12
Rear Lateral Raise - 8/12 8/12 8/12 (this kicked my delts as usual)
Tricep Kickback - 8/12 8/12 8/12 (really felt this one too. Hope I didn't over train considering I did extensions with body bar earlier today)O
DB Curl - 8/12 8/12 8/12 (did this on a two count up, two count down)

Stretched afterwards, as my whole upper body and arms feel heavy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom