Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Necessary supplements (vit/min) to take on Winstrol?

tonyroma

New member
Im 185lbs, 6'0, and wrestle for a Div. 2 college. I'm currently in training for this upcoming season and have to keep lean. Which means I do about an hour of cardio daily. I'm doing a Winstrol only 75-100mg ED (first cyc Win only). What supplements (vit/min) are going to be necessary so I dont feel as much cramps, joint pains, splints?
 
Try 50mg winstrol a day. I would have propecia on hand based on my prior exp. I would personally add 250mg sustanon ew if your gonna go that route. Milk thitsle or tylers(af store), if orals affect you badly.


tonyroma said:
Im 185lbs, 6'0, and wrestle for a Div. 2 college. I'm currently in training for this upcoming season and have to keep lean. Which means I do about an hour of cardio daily. I'm doing a Winstrol only 75-100mg ED (first cyc Win only). What supplements (vit/min) are going to be necessary so I dont feel as much cramps, joint pains, splints?
 
Top Bottom