Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NE Patriots are sum cheating fgts

Trying to confuse and keep the defense guessing to score is the only goal for the offense

sarcasm

[sahr-kaz-uh m]

IPA Syllables

Synonyms
Examples
Word Origin

noun

harsh or bitter derision or irony.

a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark:
"a review full of sarcasms."

Trying to confuse and keep the defense guessing to score is the only goal for the offense

this ^^^ smoke and mirrors, slight of hand...ever watch peyton manning walk up to the line of scrimmage? arms flailing, spewing gibberish...looks like some southern, speaking-in-tongues, pentecostal, jazbo...confuses the shit out of everyone.

4db77_ORIG-look_at_all_the_fucks_i_give.jpg

No shit, what a fag sport

Do you think your commercial will be on during Super Bowl half time?
didn't meet the doritos crash the superbowl commercial this year, but next, I guarantee i'll make the finals. Got a GOLDEN idea, with animals and toddlers. Every female is going to cry and laugh and i will WIN.

this ^^^ smoke and mirrors, slight of hand...ever watch peyton manning walk up to the line of scrimmage? arms flailing, spewing gibberish...looks like some southern, speaking-in-tongues, pentecostal, jazbo...confuses the shit out of everyone.

I get this, and understand trying to take advantage of the rules and that the player(s) reported ineligible to the ref. where I take issue is about 90% of the time the ref will, and is supposed to turn on his mic and announce the ineligible receiver so everyone knows and you don't have to cover him with a linebacker or corner. This is where Harbaugh took issue was the ref never announced to all parties who was ineligible and it left Gronk open because of it.

I get this, and understand trying to take advantage of the rules and that the player(s) reported ineligible to the ref. where I take issue is about 90% of the time the ref will, and is supposed to turn on his mic and announce the ineligible receiver so everyone knows and you don't have to cover him with a linebacker or corner. This is where Harbaugh took issue was the ref never announced to all parties who was ineligible and it left Gronk open because of it.

You get dick, faggot

Top Bottom