Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

NCAA showdown football saturday

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Guest
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no 4 TD lay: For Vince art with me;
Thy Oline and thy Jamaal, they comfort me.
Thou preparest a gridiron before me in the presence of mine enemies;
Thou annointest my head with mine helmet; My gatorade cup runneth over.
 
shit's deep bro
*takes another hit*
 
swole said:
shit's deep bro
*takes another hit*
I put powdered yohimbe in my coffee grounds
makes for quite an excitin' pot of coffee
 
I thinking UCLA too
espn just showed a stat in which USC had allowed over 400 yards to each of 3 ranked opponents
still USC can put up 50 or so
 
those dipshits on espn just look at the vegas spread and then comment accordingly
corso "texas by 4 touchdowns"
thanks for the insight there
 
hamstershaver said:
best bet looks like vt -14, the noles are god awful
corso "va tech has never beaten a bobby bowden coached team"
which he repeated about 3 times
another dude on the show
"they do today"
 
redguru said:
I still think Bear Bryant was a better coach than either of them.
its so hard to tell who the best is, they all of had a lot of talent which makes their job a lot easier
peeps probably say pete carrol is a great coach now, well guess what i could win with the players he has
phil jackson was a great coach when he had jordan and shaq too
 
fuck, I htought UCLAwould come in and make a close game out of it. Hope they come back stronger in the 2nd half.

Nonetheless, I'm happy as long as USC wins and meets Texas in the championship, 'cause I'm going to enjoy rubbing a 3rd consecutive USC championship win all over 4ever's face any time I can.

How bad were you scared during that A&M game 4ever?
 
hamstershaver said:
bobby will outlive jopa
I don't think so
joe looks far healthier than bobby
bobby's got that bloated fat face with age spots
joe's just now going grey
 
4everhung said:
I thinking UCLA too
espn just showed a stat in which USC had allowed over 400 yards to each of 3 ranked opponents
still USC can put up 50 or so

When will you bitches learn?
 
SoreArms said:
fuck, I htought UCLAwould come in and make a close game out of it. Hope they come back stronger in the 2nd half.

Nonetheless, I'm happy as long as USC wins and meets Texas in the championship, 'cause I'm going to enjoy rubbing a 3rd consecutive USC championship win all over 4ever's face any time I can.

How bad were you scared during that A&M game 4ever?
I'm a lifelong penn state fan
I'd be happy to have either of them lose these past 2-3 weeks
 
4everhung said:
I'm a lifelong penn state fan
I'd be happy to have either of them lose these past 2-3 weeks


Be happy that LSU lost to Georgia, should really make the bowl picks/matchups interesting now. Of course all the PAC-10 fans will be crying that Oregon deserves to be ranked higher with only 1 loss. Would love to have Notre Dame in the Fiesta.

Would be even funnier to face Ohio State in a bowl.
 
No doubt about it Texas and USC are the two best teams. Probably the best National Championship matchup in the past decade. These teams would win the title any other given year themselves. Texas had 70 points in the f'ing 3rd quarter against a decent Colorado team. My god that was insane. As for USC, yeah they are ridiculous. I think the x factor in the Rose Bowl could be the Texas defense. They actually have one, while USC typically does not.
 
redguru said:
And that matches them up with PSU, I believe. That really sucks, I was hoping for a better Orange Bowl.
fsu can give them a game if, and thats a huge if, they can play the way they did last night, if not psu will rout them
 
redguru said:
And that matches them up with PSU, I believe. That really sucks, I was hoping for a better Orange Bowl.
that's great
we can't win the title so let's just embarrass FSU and Bowden instead

BTW people NFL games are up with 20000 limits
 
4everhung said:
that's great
we can't win the title so let's just embarrass FSU and Bowden instead

BTW people NFL games are up with 20000 limits

It would have been nice if USC or Texas got upset yesterday.
 
Top Bottom