Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural testosterone increase after cycle??!!

notice the SERM strategy Is after a 12-20 week cycle running SERM's for 3-4 weeks. does anyone really believe you are fully recovered from a 3-5 month cycle after ONLY 3 or 4 weeks on a SERM? ummmmm.. no! but the fools gold is when guys run bloods and see their LH at 10 and their T at 1000 so they assume 'hey i'm recovered so let me hop on another cycle"

Very useful feedback, I guess this could have happened to me since I believed I was fully recovered just after 2 weeks of Clomid.

So if I understand well, I will need to wait at least 4 weeks after my last Clomid pill (almost half-life x 4) and it is only then that a testosterone bloodwork will tell if I am indeed recovered or not.

I did like Clomid however, and after 1 week on it I felt a constant positive attitude which is persisting even after the last pill. I am also continuously breaking PRs and my strength is increasing consistently from one session to the next. This never happened before.

So Clomid is kind of acting as a mini-cycle to me (my test levels on it are in the high 800's while normally they are in the 300's).

Instead of replacing Clomid with a natural test booster, does it make sense to start my PCT with Clomid and then continue with a natural test booster (Unleashed, HCGenerate) after the last Clomid pill to prevent test level oscillation due to stopping Clomid?

Top Bottom