Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural boost GH question

There's a lot more talk about test bossters than GH boosters around here. I'd like to hear if anyone has had positive results using a GH booster.

idk about the product you're talking about, but high dose L-arginine (8-12g) has been shown to increase gh if taken before bed, creatine also increase gh..
Let me say this, i dont believe in these natural boosters that increase gh and test will give you advantage in gaining muscle or losing body fat, they do increase it but not to a point where you'll feel like you've injected it synthetically..
My theory is if you want any hormones to build muscle or burn fat, inject the hormone, dont do it naturally it wont make a difference..

Gentlemen

By far, the most portent naturally growth hormone product one an getoff the shelf for your damn $$$$$ is in my eyes ARGININE, TAURINE, ZMA, and a damn good BCCA. GET OFF EVERYTHING ELSE YOU BEEN USING. use the above only for about 4-6 week. Duuble down on the zma at nite before bed ( take one extra) also dtake BCC with every meal.

I trained a kid one summer for a foot ball camp and we were able to put on a good solid 20 pounds over the summer. DO YUO KNOW WAHT THIS MEANS TO A KID who wanted some attention from his squad and gilrls at the same time?

I couldnt control his ego after the summer. lolololol. It was pure fun.

Cooltrouble

Top Bottom