Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natty cycle questions.

EEB

Hey guys, I'm looking at doing a natty stack in a few weeks with the gear from needto.
So far this is what I have in mind:
Unleashed
HCGenerate
DAA powerchews
N2slin.

Will this gear go together without clashing? (eg. Unleashed, hcg and daa) is there any point in taking all three together?

Any advice or additional supps would be greatly appreciated!

thats all good. they wont clash they work through different pathways. sounds like a good stack. Creatine would make for a good addition if your looking to add something

Those are all good and well.

Where is the protein?

Supplements give you an edge, but muscles grow with protein and calories. What do you have planned for post-workout?

Thanks heaps guys. I'm getting my protein powder elsewhere at the moment. I've also got some kre alkalyn handy. Might give those powerchews a go though! My diet at the moment is based around a clean bulk so I might opt for need2slin for keeping bf levels down. What do you guys reckon. Is need2slin counterproductive if you use it for fat loss but are bulking at the same time?
Cheers!

Thanks heaps guys. I'm getting my protein powder elsewhere at the moment. I've also got some kre alkalyn handy. Might give those powerchews a go though! My diet at the moment is based around a clean bulk so I might opt for need2slin for keeping bf levels down. What do you guys reckon. Is need2slin counterproductive if you use it for fat loss but are bulking at the same time?
Cheers!

No, it's not counter productive.

N2Slin will help in both respects (gaining lean mass and not gaining excessive BF).

But, do expect that no matter what, in a bulk, size is the goal and there will be some BF gain in the process. If not, you probably aren't eating quite enough.

Hey guys, I'm looking at doing a natty stack in a few weeks with the gear from needto.
So far this is what I have in mind:
Unleashed
HCGenerate
DAA powerchews
N2slin.

Will this gear go together without clashing? (eg. Unleashed, hcg and daa) is there any point in taking all three together?

Any advice or additional supps would be greatly appreciated!

Looks like a great stack to me - just use them as directed and you'll get some great results

unleashed and post cycle were made to be run together....the daa will go well with them as the unleashed will free up the extra test from the daa and post cycle will help keep estrogen in check as well as freeing up test from a different pathway....as to the n2slin-it makes almost everything better, great product!!!!

nice stack...good luck!!!

Top Bottom