Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

** Nashville Pussy **

Iron Thrower

New member
I just thought I would post a little about this band. It's kinda hard to describe their music, but think about a cross between AC/DC, Lynard Skynard and ZZ Top. They play loud, fun, sometimes offensive, kick ass rock and roll. If you want to download them, check out these songs:

High as Hell
Piece of Ass
Shoot First, Run Like Hell
Kick In the Teeth(AC/DC Cover)

I don't think too many people know who they are, but it's awesome music. Iron
 
Yeah.....

And the bassist is a 6 foot + blond, with hot tattoos. I know she's the sister of Cherokee Parks, who used to play basketball for Duke.

Oh, and their music is pretty cool too. :D

Pebcak
 
Corey Parks, that's her name. Sorry, I know it's not that important but it was bothering me. Thought of it in the middle of the night and had to make sure I shared.

Pebcak
 
Re: Yeah.....

Pebcak said:
And the bassist is a 6 foot + blond, with hot tattoos. I know she's the sister of Cherokee Parks, who used to play basketball for Duke.

You're joking, right?

She really isn't Cherokee's sister, is she?
 
Top Bottom