Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NARKS in the gym?

guccianqel

is this possible..would they stoop that low to get ppl caught? and how do u know who is and who isnt? i just joined the gym a month ago and sum guy came up to me(mmm quite sexy) and asked if i needed gear..now i dont think ppl should advertise themselves like that which only tells me he IS a nark..do they think that us woman r stupid and would fall for that?:confused:

spatterson said:
LOL...next time you see him tell him you're an informant and that you have reported him to to your superiors. Hell, just for shits and grins, tell him you have a tape recording of the conversation of him trying to enter into a transaction with you. That would be so fun to paly with! Tell him you wnated to let him know, because you kind of felt sorry for him, and wanted to give him a chance to turn himself in and avoid fine.

Gosh, I would have a hay-day with this one...

lol hahaha thats a good 1...then ill have to hope he dosent use me for a bench press and throw me down when hes done..hmm i wonder if hes on this fitness board..lol :rolleyes:

There are a number of possible scenarios that could apply here. Bottom line, open solicitation should not be tolerated even in a gym with AAS users. Keep it out of the gym. No gym needs the scrutiny or negative publicity. I'd talk to the gym manager about it. We don't tolerate anything like that in our gyms. Someone that solicits in the gym could cause a lot of trouble for a lot of people regardless of their intent.

We have a number of law enforcement that use our gyms including DEA and while they don't run around looking for it while they are in our facilities, one would be very foolish to flaunt that stuff in the gym.

W6

Any guy that does that is a complete idiot and is obviously very unintelligent....what an ass.....I would stay away from him and Im w/ spatt....you could really fuck w/ a guy like that.....he would shit his pants!!

Don't fuck with him SPAT.

You don't know who he is or what he's up to. Just tell him to get lost and report him to the gym owner or manager.

W6

Top Bottom