Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear trenbolone cycle opinions

gp geneza my pick
300mgs masteron
200mgs trenbone
300mgs testosterone

I’m gonna be ordering another cycle from napsgear which is my go to source
Its going to be a trenbolone cycle and its my 2nd time using
I would like to be a little more aggressive this time and run 400mgs a week of it and go with their enanthate
What would be the best thing to stack along with it for maximum results if i am looking to recomp? I’m also interested in masteron, which napsgear masteron would you recommend
33 years old
5’7’’, 194 pounds
bro next time cum to me about tren. i board expert on all things tren

run tren and mast big doses .. 10 weeks. turn yo into man. 500-1000mgs+

Once I get my move done I plan on a Tren cycle and using Mast also. My plan in 6 weeks of 300mg Tren E with 300 mg of test cypionate. Then kick it up in the second half of the cycle and do 300 mg Tren Ace, 300 mg test cypionate, and 300 mg of Mast. I am looking at this as Mast is more of a finisher and running in second half of the cycle is where I think the finishing touches need to be made.

I’m gonna be ordering another cycle from napsgear which is my go to source
Its going to be a trenbolone cycle and its my 2nd time using
I would like to be a little more aggressive this time and run 400mgs a week of it and go with their enanthate
What would be the best thing to stack along with it for maximum results if i am looking to recomp? I’m also interested in masteron, which napsgear masteron would you recommend
33 years old
5’7’’, 194 pounds
Check out our recomp podcasts (plus Tren ones too)

Top Bottom