Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear testosterone prop

I was wondering if anyone has tried the testosterone propionate that napsgear sells
I'm looking at doing it
would 50 mg per day be a good dose of it or should I use more
also how is the smoothness of the injection I've heard propionate can be a lot of injection swelling and pain

Hey brother, Test Prop is very popular compound, it can be friendly during the usage, or it can be your worst enemy causing PIP
It all depends on the person body rection I cannot assure you on your outcome exp
Many factors play with PIP
1st - The shorter ester, the higher the melting point

2nd - The concentration of the gear

3rd - The solvents used

4th - Injecting too quickly

5th - Virgin muscle

Pain is caused when oil/solvents are absorbed by the body and crystals are left behind.

Short esters (propionate or acetate) are harder, more painful crystals with melting points in the 100c range.

A hormone with longer esters (excluding cypionate - cyp is long but also high melting point) can have a melting point in the 20c - 40c rang. Not far off from the human body temp.
From what I have gathered from the following Labs that are available that has maximized recipe by reducing any additional adding solvent etc.
1- Geneza Pharma
2- AVoGen Lab
3- Accordo RX
4- Biomex Lab
The only choice you have is for you to trial it.
Goodluck!

Top Bottom