Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

naposim for 60yo guy

BUBU23

Banned
i have a friend 60yo of age

his muscle become very weak but he was train few years before

now hew want to take few naposim to give himself little weight

his not training in agym now but he train at home

so my question is can he take naposim(d-bol)????

would not be a good idea. Not so much because of his age but because Dbol is a very bad drug to take on its own. He will loose everything he gained once he stopped taking it. I would suggest at his age to take say 500mg's of Testosterone each week for 10 weeks. This is the best starter cycle and also would benefit him due to his own natural test production lacking because of age.

Why doesn't he go to a dr and get on HRT? It sounds as though he might be a good candidate as long as he understands its for life and not just for a year or two?

We know nothing about your friend, so it would be stupid to assume that anyone on this board can give him the proper advice. We don't know his medical history, his problems, his body type, whether or not he has kidney issues, liver issues, any allergies, and he's 60 yrs old...which means he could be taking special doctor prescribed medication and dbol may really hurt him....

Let alone thta he has no clue about steroids and hasn't cycles before...and for all we know doesn't work out right now...

I think the best advice anyone could give you is to go see a doc...well, your friend should go see a doc and get some medical advice...he can probably get away with test which is a much better alternative at his age and for what he needs to do

agree with above plus at 60 and just deciding to try juice??? and d-bol at that....man i would tell him to walk a couple miles a day and just be healthy.

We know nothing about your friend, so it would be stupid to assume that anyone on this board can give him the proper advice. We don't know his medical history, his problems, his body type, whether or not he has kidney issues, liver issues, any allergies, and he's 60 yrs old...which means he could be taking special doctor prescribed medication and dbol may really hurt him....

Let alone thta he has no clue about steroids and hasn't cycles before...and for all we know doesn't work out right now...

I think the best advice anyone could give you is to go see a doc...well, your friend should go see a doc and get some medical advice...he can probably get away with test which is a much better alternative at his age and for what he needs to do

Great reply bro. He just needs to see a Doc and more then likely will be put on TRT.

Naps for someone at that age is a bad choice IMO. The water retention is what I would worry about the most. Most people around that age, that I have experience with, have trouble retaining water and the naps will do nothing but cause more harm than good. Best option is to see a Doc and see what the choices are then.

That's it, nothing more needs to be said! Please lock this thread before someone comes up with bad recommendations.

i have a friend 60yo of age

his muscle become very weak but he was train few years before

now hew want to take few naposim to give himself little weight

his not training in agym now but he train at home

so my question is can he take naposim(d-bol)????

At his age I think he would be much better off with some testosterone and/or HGH.
Perfect candidate for HRT if he's healthy.

Top Bottom