Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nandrosol

elijah said:

Par Deus I know you run a sup company, but for your money which ph would you recomend. I bash ph's alot cause I've had bad luck, but I've decided to try one more time, and use the best available, take notes/log strength/size/even mood so I can have some proof to back my theory up, or to prove myself wrong.

Other than ours, of course, I would recommend AndroSpray from ErgoPharm.

I haven't tried 1-AD yet, so I cannot comment -- plus, it is really expensive right now.

PencilNeck said:

I worked in the ethical drug industry for 20 years before retiring. I find Biotest's innovative (for a supplement) delivery systems interesting. When I take Syntrax Methoxylon, I get severe diahrrea, I assume from undigested methoxyflavone. I have taken the inactive ingredients elsewhere with no problems. I have no such problem with Methoxy-7. Why? Because the majority of the flavone is absorbed. Biotest claims 40% absorption on their prohormone sprays (Androsol/Nandrosol). Whether that is true or not, I don't know, but enough gets through to work very well in most people.

The "poor absoprption" from flavonoids isn't because they are not actually absorbed, it is due to extensive metabolism inthe liver before they reach the bloodstream. Obviously, the best way to test the diahrrea angle would be to take thre active by itelf.

I would bet an enormous sum of money that Androsol does not get 40% delivery under real world conditions (based on the existing literature 10-15% is more likely). Nonetheless, it is a good product, and for most people it does get as much through as is needed.

Top Bottom