Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Names of UGLs that have been busted or closed shop in the last 2 months.

jaybois said:
I supose they could charge certain custies with conspericy charges, even if they serve a warrent and find no drugs.

but how can they PROVE anything? if all they have is an email, how could they possibly charge you with anything in court?

camshaft said:
but how can they PROVE anything? if all they have is an email, how could they possibly charge you with anything in court?
thats the thing, they really can't. it's not illegal to attempt to purchase drugs. but it is illegal to purchase fake drugs (thats why cops use those burn bags with fake coke and shit that we've all seen on cops during street stings). but i guess that if you have an e-mail that says you bought shit that would be like a reciept? i really don't know 100%

matty420 said:
thats the thing, they really can't. it's not illegal to attempt to purchase drugs. but it is illegal to purchase fake drugs (thats why cops use those burn bags with fake coke and shit that we've all seen on cops during street stings). but i guess that if you have an e-mail that says you bought shit that would be like a reciept? i really don't know 100%

how can they prove that YOU sent the email?

its just all so iffy

i would think they know you got the pack and what was supposed to be in it according to the email, but they didn't actually see what was in it so they can't prove it was illegal. Anyway, that is what i am hoping.

camshaft said:
how can they prove that YOU sent the email?

its just all so iffy
thats what its all about, they have to prove everything..and the only sure-fire proof is posession or admition. so if you weren't found in posession, no matter what the police say they can and will do to you, just never admit to a god damn thing, and you'll be safe. in my honest opinion, they will never ever be able to bust all of the buyers.. it's just not going to happen. hundreds of thousands of buyers? thats hundreds of thousands of court documents, thats hundreds of thousands of dollars spent on manpower to process all of this shit, thats hundreds of thousands of court dates.. see where im going with this? most of us have read the article where the police said "we aren't sure how we are going to bust all of the buyers..." . of course thats what they are going to say. , if they were to say "we're not going to bust the buyers" no one here would be this paranoid, no one would give a fuck. because we would all be in the clear..oh which by the way...we are!! :)

Last edited:
So anyone knows what labs has just closed down and have NOT been busted? or what labs are still alive?

matty420 said:
R u serious? Its called a conspiracy charge.You really should give out advice if you dont know what ur talking about.

Top Bottom