Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Name your superpower you want.

Telekinesis is right up there on the list. The John Byrne reboot of Superman basically decided most of his powers were telekinetic, didn't it?
 
Wisdom. That's gotta be a superpower, 'cause sure as hell, I don't know anybody with it.
Invisibility. I wanna see what really goes on in girls collegiate locker rooms. :p
 
humantarget said:
the ability to shut out the sound of the female voice...
C'mon man, the rest are kinda believable, but that one's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out there. ;)
 
Intangibility form in Time Force Zone.

basically I could travel through time and observe events of my choice but the intangibility form would prevent me from altering events and the future.
 
GoldenDelicious said:
i want to be able to close a thread just by looking at it

...or at least be like alien amp pharm, who closes threads just making a post ;)

*vows to post on every GoldenDelicous thread from now on*
 
AAP said:
Intangibility form in Time Force Zone.

basically I could travel through time and observe events of my choice but the intangibility form would prevent me from altering events and the future.
i would want time travel powers too but to save lives tho.
 
hearing
 
The ability to tell in advance which chicks will have meaningless sex with me so I don't have to waste time.
 
Lestat said:
invisibility?
thats what all the girls have, fag.

i want super strength.

to be like wolverine (heal super fast, and have that indistructable bone structure), but i wouldnt really like the talons.

but immagine how good that is for lifting, the dude is like perma roider cause his cells replish so fast
 
Top Bottom