Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Name 3

What was his job? I WANT IT!!!!

BIKINIMOM said:
You know it's bad when he wouldnt even stick his dick in 'em. His interview process was simple: Do you give good head? Do you eat pussy? Good, you eat her pussy now come over here and suck my dick. Stop talking and just suck my dick... I'm done. Next time I am horny will come back around if you are cool.

He also dated some stunningly beautiful (not SLEAZY) and very bright women as well. I wonder why his harddrive is not flooded with sleazy pics of THOSE women?

It is amazing to me how many men STILL high-five him for the company he used to keep.

I thought for a moment that we had a new member under the handle " Name3"...Only to find out this thread is as gay as " Pick3".

;-)

Just picking on you.

yonkers weights said:
What was his job? I WANT IT!!!!

LOL that wasn't his job silly... that was his *personal* business.

And he is THE MASTER when it comes to game. I swear, I dont know how he does it. We were at the grocery store yesterday and two young hotties just start rambling to him! LOL If I could bottle and sell his mojo - GEEZE...

BIKINIMOM said:
I'd like to shag

1. Grumpy Old Man. Oh wait a minute, I already do.
2. Every EF has an open invitation to come play in our hottub as long as they forget to put their tops on.
3. <insert witty comment>

As for punching, NO ONE on elite could ever upset me to the point where I would sully my too clean hands. I am too good for that... :)

I'm in for the hot tub, and I won't wear a top:)

stilleto

yonkers weights said:
Name 3 women/men from EF you want to shag or punch in the face and why!

Name 3 Women/Men you want to shag?
1. Mickey36
2. Cindylou
3. Fitnessgrl8621
*I picked these 3 women to shag because I have spoken with them on PM and they look good and seem cool. :busy:

Name 3 Women/Men you want to punch in the face?
1. Jack_Schitt
2. Ortiz34
3. Young Guns
*I just don't like Jack. Ortiz is always been an ass and why not Young Guns! :smash:

who hasn't?

Top Bottom