Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2slin

I don't know if the "non-stiffness" has anything to do with the needtoslin, if so it's just another benefit

~EZ

The need2slin, will increase recovery rates, as it helps get all your hormones running at an optimal level, increased utilisation of carbs allowing fat to be used as fuel is proven to increase test, thats why forskholi was added, it doesnt just increase cAMP it increases the amount of unbound free test by lowering shbg.

More glycogen in the muscle, = more nutrients delivered to the muscle= less soreness= faster recovery= need2slin rocks.

The need2slin, will increase recovery rates, as it helps get all your hormones running at an optimal level, increased utilisation of carbs allowing fat to be used as fuel is proven to increase test, thats why forskholi was added, it doesnt just increase cAMP it increases the amount of unbound free test by lowering shbg.

More glycogen in the muscle, = more nutrients delivered to the muscle= less soreness= faster recovery= need2slin rocks.

^^^ There ya go

~EZ

Thank mr. Supps that explains it, just started taking hc generate last week as well an Dam I feel great

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Makes me glad i'm using this at 6-8 caps per day :)

Makes me glad i'm using this at 6-8 caps per day :)

Have you seen good results?
I'm just about done with my first bottle and thought about upping my dosage on this next bottle to 6 instead of 3, loving the results from what I'm doing now just have a little more to go but when it goes I want it to stay gone. You think doubling on this next bottle will help?

I started taking 2 1/2 hour before every meal 3 times a day, I've been taking it for about 3 weeks now now I'm cutting back to just 3 a day, 1 before each meal an see how that goes. This n2slin is great

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

When will Need2Slin be back in stock? I'd like to get some of this stuff.

By the way, I'm new around these parts. Excited to be apart of the forum. Seems like a ton of solid information to be learned, from some very knowledgeable guys here.

Top Bottom