Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2's Chocolate Raspberry Better Bars are Unreal!!!!!!!!

SouthernLord

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
EF VIP
Why haven't I treid this flavor sooner??? It's unbelievably good.

I did tweak the recipe some. Here's what I did.....

To lower the GI load I skipped the 3/4 cup of honey. In place of the honey I added 1/2 cup of sugarfree chocolate syrup and 1/4 cup of sugarfree raspberry preserves.

OMFG these things are so delicious. I only ordered one bag of this flavor so I need to slow my roll :D Eating half a pan in one sitting is not a good way to stretch them out lol

Next up is sour apple flavor. I might add some sugarfree carmel sauce in place of the honey for these ;)

Ive given the original and sour apple a go like them both i always try to have a bag handy so i dont wind up eating crap

Chocolate Raspberry is my favorite flavor and I dont even like berries. lol.
Somethings about this mix gives sends me into a frenzie and I need to eat the whole pan.

Sour Apple is an DAMN GOOD FLAVOR too. That and Chocolate Banana are tied for my second favorite I think.

I like the idea for your tweaks a lot, i'm going to have to try the same! The Sour Apple with Caramel sauce sounds fuckin awesome. lol.

These things are very habit forming.

"Ok, just one serving. Fuck it I'll eat four bars." lol

one thing i like to do on the bars is skip the honey and then add some agave nectar to the top and rub a very thin coating all over the top of the bars. it doesnt take much and isnt a bad way to go!

Why haven't I treid this flavor sooner??? It's unbelievably good.

I did tweak the recipe some. Here's what I did.....

To lower the GI load I skipped the 3/4 cup of honey. In place of the honey I added 1/2 cup of sugarfree chocolate syrup and 1/4 cup of sugarfree raspberry preserves.

OMFG these things are so delicious. I only ordered one bag of this flavor so I need to slow my roll :D Eating half a pan in one sitting is not a good way to stretch them out lol

Next up is sour apple flavor. I might add some sugarfree carmel sauce in place of the honey for these ;)

Havent tried them but it just sounds like a tasty flavor!!!

They are banging, my only problem with em is that I can't control my appetite and usually eat the whole batch in one day.

can you just skip the honey completely or will they turn out like crap? Any other ideas for trying to avoid the GI load, extra carbs and simple sugars? Are the nutritional facts taking into account the peanut butter and honey also?

Top Bottom