Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2kts!

Kobe2444

So I got my sample of things in from ntbm in yesterday after my workout so I wasn't able to use it, so I planned on using it today.

Let me start off by saying yesterday when I got home and showered and ate, I started feeling a cold coming on my throat was all sore and my ears felt infected and as you can imagine this morning when I woke up it was even worse so I woke up and did my usual routine at work and all day I kept feeling worse and worse and by lunch I was pretty sure I was gonna have to miss my workout today

but something came over me at about 3:30 and I said FUCK feeling like this I'm gonna go and I'm gonna hit what I was supposed to hit (legs and back) I HATE legs idk why I just do but I must do them. So about 420 I took my n2kts and let me say 500 rolled around and I was in the fuckin zone! Cleanest energy I have EVER felt and I hit legs and back as hard as I ever had, i had to force myself to leave the gym! Loved it! I cannot wait to try this stacked on top of n2amp!

I use the ds craze but I get a little jittery on it, still love it but that n2kts is something different and I already have a tub with some n2amp on the way! I'm sold. All the ntbm products have me addicted best products I have ever tried.

Thanks y'all!

So I got my sample of things in from ntbm in yesterday after my workout so I wasn't able to use it, so I planned on using it today.

Let me start off by saying yesterday when I got home and showered and ate, I started feeling a cold coming on my throat was all sore and my ears felt infected and as you can imagine this morning when I woke up it was even worse so I woke up and did my usual routine at work and all day I kept feeling worse and worse and by lunch I was pretty sure I was gonna have to miss my workout today

but something came over me at about 3:30 and I said FUCK feeling like this I'm gonna go and I'm gonna hit what I was supposed to hit (legs and back) I HATE legs idk why I just do but I must do them. So about 420 I took my n2kts and let me say 500 rolled around and I was in the fuckin zone! Cleanest energy I have EVER felt and I hit legs and back as hard as I ever had, i had to force myself to leave the gym! Loved it! I cannot wait to try this stacked on top of n2amp!

I use the ds craze but I get a little jittery on it, still love it but that n2kts is something different and I already have a tub with some n2amp on the way! I'm sold. All the ntbm products have me addicted best products I have ever tried.

Thanks y'all!

nice review, i've been using N2BM products for years now after my first order I was hooked :evil:

Top Bottom