Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2KTS vs. AMP02 ?????

Best pre workout supp?

• N2KTS

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • AMP02

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (please explain what/why)

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

wolfman87

i'm definitely a fan of amp02. that being said i didn't "feel it" as much as i have in the past with this last two bottle run i just finished. idk whether it's a formula change or what.

come january i'll be looking for a new preworkout supp... can anyone compare needto's new kill that shit and amp02? is there something else you like better than both?

i know i'm going to be branching away from amp02 next time just to find out (i really love amp02 tho), but i'd obviously want to turn to a gooood bro like needto.

just curious about how yall would compare these two against each other as well as other products.

As far as Comparisons Its really simple.

~Those who like to take caplets will gravitate towards Amplify02

~Those who enjoy powder delivery will gravitate to N2KTS.

~~~ Further---

A:
Some will get both..
WHY?
so they can Oscillate between the two to avoid any possible attenuation
ie; Every other workout or every other week switch.

B:

They actually will stack well Together~
~People can use NTKTS with amplify02 ( half dose of each)
to get a "multiphasic" time release PUMP and focus over a 3-5 hour period ( did the math based on profiles)

ps:
The New Version of Ampliify02 is Spot on and Awesome * not just saying that:-0
You should start seeing feedback soon on The New Amplify02 ( since they went out last week to customers~!)

And they work bomb together lol..

BTW N2KTS AAAH ya might get a pretty damn powerful Niacin flush from the product.
And so everyone knows we are making two versions of N2kTS

I myself have always always loved Amp02 and I still love it. I still feel its better (for me).. Now I am also going to give a combo of both a try and I will let everyone know.

cool. i love the caplet aspect, and i'm glad to hear of a new version of amp out.

are you planning on making a bundle package of both? i'd like to compare them day to day and together. just a thought "if you like it you can take it, if you don't, throw it right back." lol anchor man, i'm watching it right now.

lol @ barbie twin

hey needto, i remember u saying u were gonna come out with the jack3d formula. Is this it? With the berry flavor please?!?!?!

lol @ barbie twin

hey needto, i remember u saying u were gonna come out with the jack3d formula. Is this it? With the berry flavor please?!?!?!

Yep this is it.

But N2KTS doesn't taste like hobo crotch that's been whiped down with those lemon scented moist towelettes you get at the gas station.

Yep this is it.

But N2KTS doesn't taste like hobo crotch that's been whiped down with those lemon scented moist towelettes you get at the gas station.

Perfect! Im tryin it out for sure. I hate jacked taste, i just put a scoop in my mouth and then put water in my mouth, tastes more like candy that way :D

Top Bottom