Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2KTS Review

bgbay

What can I say besides WOW.

put 1 scoop in a protein mixer with water, 1 scoop will def be my max. I can't even say a single CON about this stuff, ya my face and head got tingly but it felt GOOD? I liked it, I was a fuckin machine at the gym. could hear the weights screaming because they knew I was going to punish them. I will be buying some of this shit for the rest of my life, the pump I had in my forearms almost hurt, the energy I had was bar to none, I found it hard to pace myself between exercises because I wanted to lift that bad. Holy shit this stuff is amazing. If I was somebody who had barely any money for any supps, I would recommend this above all. 1 scoop is all you need for an amazing pump and all together well being. I felt lik a machine, I can't say enough good stuff about this I've never had any pre workout sup as good as this. No jitters, no headache, no axniety (and im prone to anxiety). This shit is amazing.

THE END.

Update**

I noticed I have a bit of a crash after taking it. Focus is still great and the pump is amazing.

Anyone have any suggestion on how to combat the crash?

Good review, glad you liked it buddy! What flavor did you end up getting? And you're right, 1 scoop is enough to keep yourself pumped for the entire workout. I used 2 scoops cause I was going to max my squat and I felt like a God but it caused too much focus for me lol.

hahah yeah it was great, im' at work now but im pretty sure it is cherry flavour, really tasty and mixes great a find, not clumpy at all. Can I take a scoop for my workout and than another scoop for an mma class later that day?

To combat crash generally I drop the dose but at one scoop I don't think you would want to go any lower than that. Your body should adjust to one scoop fine after a few uses.

I gave four scoops a ride - first and last time to do that. DONT! Sticking with two lol.

hahah yeah it was great, im' at work now but im pretty sure it is cherry flavour, really tasty and mixes great a find, not clumpy at all. Can I take a scoop for my workout and than another scoop for an mma class later that day?
You will end up getting chronic fatigue by overusing pwo products, but at 1 scoop it may be fine to use at 2 separate doses. I also need to know how many hours before sleep is your MMA class?

ahhh i'll usually rip aworkout off at lunch, but if i can't it's like 4:30, so i drink my N2KTS at like 4:10 or on the way there as i find it kicks in right away. Than my mma class is 7:30 8

I think you should stick with one scoop. I tried two scoops of N2KTS one day and it straight jacked me up, period. But I was TOO jacked, so now I stick with one..lol

I think 1 scoop is right dose. I again went with 1.5 scoops and I am just agitated not doing anything after the gym.

Top Bottom