Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

n2bulk?

fatcoow

I am looking for n2bulk, I think mr supps has it..but I'm wondering has it been discontinued otherwise? I'm big on consistency with supps and I really like the idea of n2bulk but if its no longer in production I don't see the point in buying it...maybe I'm just confused?

Can't find it on ntbm.

I love n2bulk and live in the uk and always stock up when i can :D its an awesome whey/cassein mix thats lasts for hours and doubles up as a night time drink also.
It's made from complex carbs with 2gs of suger just for the flavour i think and i never shit it out or get bloated and uncomfortable, its actually ram packed with goodness aswell for such a tiny serving.

I love n2bulk and live in the uk and always stock up when i can :D its an awesome whey/cassein mix thats lasts for hours and doubles up as a night time drink also.
It's made from complex carbs with 2gs of suger just for the flavour i think and i never shit it out or get bloated and uncomfortable, its actually ram packed with goodness aswell for such a tiny serving.

Where in uk you purchase from? Does it last long?

If its an ntbm product Try predator nutrition, they are a UK stockist of ntbm products, they dont yet carry the full range tho.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom