Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2BM n2slin

Good question... No idear. But, the stuff works. I take it with high carb meals. I absolutely love n2slin and can't wait to try n2slin v2.

It's not matter of does it work... Was excellent in past, but by not specifying any ingredients on their site they could legally be selling just the labeled bottle or a bottle of sugar pills... Not that they would, company has always been great. Plus I just like knowing what's in something before I buy it.

the newer one is better. Ive gone threw 2 bottles already.

use it natty, use it with ghrp2, use it with real slin, fuk.....its good with anything.

Yeah it is such a versatile supplement. I like to take it before cheat meals or pre-workout with peptides.

Does anyone know the correct amount of carbs per capsule (not dose, a dose is 2 capsules) or if not then by dose which is 2 capsules? I am asking specifically about N2Slin V2 ......

Does anyone know the correct amount of carbs per capsule (not dose, a dose is 2 capsules) or if not then by dose which is 2 capsules? I am asking specifically about N2Slin V2 ......
There is nothing set in stone, but typically I would use 1 cap for meals under 50g of carbs and 2 caps for more than that. There's even been times where I had a huge cheat meal that may have been 150-200g carbs or more and I used 3 caps

Top Bottom