Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2bm hcgenerate

I ran HCGenerate through my entire cycle and through PCT to protect against atrophy. No noticeable change in the size of the boys from pre-cycle.

After post cycle switched to Bridge, everything was good sex drive, strength etc. This is the part that did it for me stopped taking the bridge as I am going to go for blood work in the next 2 weeks, sex drive and strength are down. I want to find out if my test is naturally low so I wanted all the support supps out of my system.

Right after those tests back onto the HCGenerate for a month then back to bridge for maintenance until the next cycle.

Ordered mine a couple of days ago. As soon as Paypal clears it will be on the way and I have heard needto's shipping is ridiculously fast.

I am on sarms and even though many say it is not suppressive- I am going to add some HCGenerate while on sarms and I ordered some Bridge, on the advice from needto for after.

Oh yeah, he did not try to sell me on anything. I asked him what he thought and he only recommended Bridge even though I was ready to buy anything and everything.

I respect a man and a business that only sells what is needed. It is a good way to do business and ensures I will come back.

I only added the HCGenerate after reading about its benefits and talking to a few other guys via pm and I am looking forward to trying it.

just ordered me some hcgenerate...and liver supp...going to run both with beastdrol...hoping it will not give me the lethargy that i read about being on beast...plus the extra libido will be a plus and the extrra liver support...i am so grateful i found out about hcgenerate and beastdrol...

Top Bottom