Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2bm hcgenerate

I use HCG throughout and I don't get any immediate sex drive boost or mood and arousal perks. So I wouldnt base HCGenerate's success off of those feelings alone, especially with only a sample pack.
The only way i confirm my HCG is working is because my nutz turn from bb's to peaches. I would imagine HCGenerate would be the same way for me. Nuts in tact and easier transition from ON to OFF.
Try a bottle, if you dont like it, send it back for a refund (NTBM has the best customer service around) and let me know. I'll send you 500,000 karma for your effort. You'll have a set of crowns to remember us from :)

Thats exactly right, NTBM stands behind their products! You guys can't go wrong by giving theses products a try!

NTBM is going to the top, everyone needs to get on board and enjoy the ride!

I had major problems about 5 months back (low test with blood work to confirm, zero sexdrive, felt like shit, mainly just everything that comes with low test) I started a thread looking for some help and within the day I had a PM from needto. He said he wanted me to try to bring my shit back to normal using HCGen and Post Cycle. I figured why not give it a try! Just like stated above, in 4-5 days I was sleeping great, very high libido, my nuts felt like they weighed 500 lbs, and my memory/concentration back on track along with my mood. I swear by this product! I finished the instructions that needto gave me and then I waited 3 months to crash and never did! I decided to hop back on a low dose of test 300mg a week and 50mg of winni ed to get lookin good for summer and Im also running the HCGen along with it. It will be included in every cycle and PCT from here on out!

HCGenerate is a great product. One of a kind really.

I had major problems about 5 months back (low test with blood work to confirm, zero sexdrive, felt like shit, mainly just everything that comes with low test) I started a thread looking for some help and within the day I had a PM from needto. He said he wanted me to try to bring my shit back to normal using HCGen and Post Cycle. I figured why not give it a try! Just like stated above, in 4-5 days I was sleeping great, very high libido, my nuts felt like they weighed 500 lbs, and my memory/concentration back on track along with my mood. I swear by this product! I finished the instructions that needto gave me and then I waited 3 months to crash and never did! I decided to hop back on a low dose of test 300mg a week and 50mg of winni ed to get lookin good for summer and Im also running the HCGen along with it. It will be included in every cycle and PCT from here on out!

K to ya bro

Top Bottom