Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2 Shampoo

cool yea def will look good in the shower.I know this is kinda out there but any chance of having this smell turned into a car air freshner

Then I need to make N2BM air fresheners to put the smell into...

Not a bad idea mang.

-BRR

is there anywhere else i can but ntbm shampoo? heaps of people have tried to help me get access to the website but it's been over a month and no success. and amazon won't ship international on this product.

good to know I used the old bottle and got worried for a second

Have been using the old 'er' version of N2Shampoo twice daily since on cycle (2 weeks now) . I still shed around 100 hairs a day..don't know what is up with this!

And i use rejuvinate w/ ketocon. once a week. I also bought a prostate blend vitamin, to help dht.. i am shedding like crazy!!

Although my hair stays long, and full with the help of N2..I can tell you, i got a haircut the end of april, and it seems ill be due for another in about a week..already shaggy like ashton kutcher

should i up my dose for N2shampoo to three a day? Don't get me wrong my hair grows thick and full, but i seem to shed like a nut..
or buy the new N2shampoo?

best product i have used yet to date BTW =)

is there anywhere else i can but ntbm shampoo? heaps of people have tried to help me get access to the website but it's been over a month and no success. and amazon won't ship international on this product.
I'd shoot customer service an email I would think they would be able to get taken care of for you. their email is [email protected]
or phone number 1-631-443-4461

Top Bottom