Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

My trial date is set for September 11. This can't bode well.

casavant

New member
Yep, got my trial notice in the mail yesterday. September 11. I'm sure everyone will be in a splendid mood. This can't be a good omen.
 
gettinlarger said:
terroristic threats + sept. 11 = you are fucked.

LOL. It's a misdemeanor charge for telling the jailer and a cop I was going to fuck them 'til they loved me.


...I guess they didn't like that. I can't remember it...a quart of Hot Damn 100 proof and 1.5 liters of wine will do that to a guy.
 
casavant said:


DWI, VICL, criminal mischief, terroristic threatening.


Nice knowing ya'. ;)

Seriously, I hope everything works itself out although I am not a big fan of people who drive drunk....but...good luck.
 
HumorMe said:



Nice knowing ya'. ;)

Seriously, I hope everything works itself out although I am not a big fan of people who drive drunk....but...good luck.

Technically, I wasn't driving. I was sitting parked but was in the driver's seat. I'm not a big fan of driving drunk either, but when I'm drunk enough to flip out on cops I'm not really thinking too much. Ya hear what I'm saying?
 
gettinlarger said:
LOL!!!!

THAT'S a terroristic threat?!

They're talking "terroristic", as in I said something threatening with the intent of causing fear. It has nothing to do with car bombs or 747's or anything.
 
I bumped a thread from a few weeks ago that pretty much lays out the whole situation, for those that may be interested.
 
casavant said:


Technically, I wasn't driving. I was sitting parked but was in the driver's seat. I'm not a big fan of driving drunk either, but when I'm drunk enough to flip out on cops I'm not really thinking too much. Ya hear what I'm saying?


I hear what you are saying. Alcohol can have that effect on reasoning.

I don't know the circumstances but were you intending to drive while intoxicated or were you sitting in your driveway?

Can the police charge you with DWI even though the car was not in motion? I really don't know the laws concerning that. I know they could charge you with public intoxication but I didn't know they could charge you with DWI!
 
HumorMe said:



I hear what you are saying. Alcohol can have that effect on reasoning.

I don't know the circumstances but were you intending to drive while intoxicated or were you sitting in your driveway?

Can the police charge you with DWI even though the car was not in motion? I really don't know the laws concerning that. I know they could charge you with public intoxication but I didn't know they could charge you with DWI!

Honestly, I was intending to drive. It was a bad deal all around. Legally, I can still get a DWI for that. I was in a parking lot. Like I said, the other thread called "going to see my lawyer at 11" explains it pretty well.
 
I'm not going to sit here and preach to you because I hope you have realized what you have done and that you have to expect repercussions for your actions .

You are young and you have a lot of energy but I hope in the future you don't let yourself get into another situation such as this.

I used to get rowdy when I was young but one day it hit me that I didn't want to wake up another day with a hangover, etc. You will reach that day in the near future.

Good luck with your case.:)
 
casavant said:


LOL. It's a misdemeanor charge for telling the jailer and a cop I was going to fuck them 'til they loved me.


...I guess they didn't like that. I can't remember it...a quart of Hot Damn 100 proof and 1.5 liters of wine will do that to a guy.

Bwaaahaaa .... good luck Cas ya fucker, I genuinely hope you get off light as long as you never do it again!
 
casavant said:


DWI, VICL, criminal mischief, terroristic threatening.


cas...

talk to the prosecutor, offer to plead to the
dwi if they will null pross the rest...

shouldnt be a problem with the tt...

now what did you do to get the cm...

tell me you didnt damage the patrol unit...
 
i believe the law states that if the keys are easily accessible (like in his pocket, or car seat) he can get charged with a DWI, they dont have to be in the ignition. if they were in the glove box, however, then i dont think he could get charged
 
NJSerious said:
youre fucked. and learn to control your anger under the influence, and if you cant, know your tolerance.

HOW ABOUT YOU LEARN THAT YOU ARE NOT LIKED HERE AND USUALLY PEOPLE DONT GO WHERE THEY ARENT LIKED.

WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS TRYING TO TELL VETS WHAT THE HELL TO DO. FUCK YOU.


KAYNE
 
HumorMe said:
I'm not going to sit here and preach to you because I hope you have realized what you have done and that you have to expect repercussions for your actions .

You are young and you have a lot of energy but I hope in the future you don't let yourself get into another situation such as this.

I used to get rowdy when I was young but one day it hit me that I didn't want to wake up another day with a hangover, etc. You will reach that day in the near future.

Good luck with your case.:)


Thanks, HumorMe.

KAYNE- you're the man. I appreciate it.

bwood8168- I wadded up the consent form for the breathylizer and then snapped the clipboard in half.

Delinquent- the keys were in the ignition. Besides that, I was intending to drive, so I'm not going to say I was treated unfairly in getting arrested and charged with DWI. I don't blame the cops one bit.

To all-

As someone with eight brothers and sisters (yes, eight) and two parents whom I love dearly, I am in constant fear of something happening to them- one of those being being the possibility of getting hit by a drunk driver or getting into the car with someone who has been drinking. Therefore, I am not proud of myself, nor the example I have set, by driving drunk. In fact, I am ashamed. We're all human, we all make mistakes. I don't know who said it, but I remember a famous quote that goes something like, "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." I am now in week six of total abstinence from alcohol, not even one beer. I believe, although I was mainly a weekend drinker and never physically dependent, it had gotten to the point where the alcohol was consuming me more than I was consuming the alchohol. Although I believe it would be naive to say that I will never drink again, I can honestly say that I'm pleased with my alcohol-free life thus far and plan to continue down this road for some time. I owe it to myself, my friends, and my family.

Take 'er easy.
 
Top Bottom