Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Tren NDS Log

I dont know about the libido thing, but Ill assume its normal (i could have sex 10 times a day on a normal day..)
I definitely ran into something with this stuff...I worked out like a mad man yesterday...
diet was pretty much the same, except I did eat some potato stuff and about a scoop of mac n cheese (Easter family deal)
I ll be working out later today...

yesterday...
(ok I dont know the names of some of these damn exercises, so if you see I called it the wrong thing correct me)
Dumbell rows...2 warm up sets of 30lbs x 25...4 sets 40lbs/20 reps 50/20 55/15 60/8 (been really trying to focus on the muscle and squeeze since im not crushing the weight)
wide grip lat pull downs..2 sets of
60lbs x 20 warm up..
80/15 90/15 100/15 125/10 140/8
overhead dumbell press...
(no warm up)
30lbs/20 40/20 50/15 60/12
(really weird how much less I can do on this excercise when using dumbells instead of barbell)

incline bench with dumbells doing I think reverse fly's..?
30/15 40/15 40/10 40/6

upright dumbell row...(no warm up)
30/20 40/20 50/15 60/8 (all three straight bars were being used two by guys doing some kind of attempt at I think a clean and jerk, but really it looked like a half curl and an attempt to do the limbo..third bar was used by a swole ass big mofo like you guys...but pretty funny as he was curling about 235 on the rack..lol)
Get ready for a laugh on this next excercise...(ive jacked my shoulder up 3 years in a row because my heart was stronger than my shoulders)
side dumbell raises...2 sets warm up of 8lbs x 30 reps
12/25 20/25 30/15 30/8 (didnt take long rest between and burned like hell)

front dumbell raises...8/20 12/20 15/15 20/12

dumbell shoulder shrugs...
45/15 55/15 70/12 70/10

( I was very disciplined in not trying to go way up in weight, im still not confident ive got my shoulders built enough to crush some heavier weight...but I did punish myself by going crazy slow ans really contracting the muscle.
I felt jacked, like I could have easily increased the weights significantly higher, but im ok with holding back for now...

chest bi's & tri's and abs today (ill have to work out at home since my kids are here and daughter still not better from her surgery...but im going to punish the shit outa my body and the weights...wow...just realised...feeling a bit like a prick...thats gotta be something (lol)

So...I keep saying this...but...I know im "Joe newb" here, but you all motivate the shit outa me!! Im appreciative of you puttin up with me! Also Thanks Needto...I really appreciate the advice from you And Radar!!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

didnt work out yesterday, (at the gym) busted my ass in the yard.

doing chest today, tonight im going to figure out my diet...im all over the place...im loosing weight...so obviously not eating enough...good thing is body fat is dropping...

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom