Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My training journal

wnt2bBeast said:
good stuff.i tried that chest support row..just didnt like it at all..i just stick with my deads bb rows and the last 2 times ive been using this tbar row machine which i do like put again those damn hammer strength's i almost cant fit any more weight on!!..just curious what are pinwheel curls??

Yeh bro the chest support row really sucked:) I found I was getting out of breath from the contact between my chest and the pad faster than I was failing on the set...Hopefully my new straps come in time so I can do BB rows next time...I've heard good things about the hammer strength rows but never used them myself...gym doesn't have them..

Pinwheel curls are another name for cross-body hammer curls....I have been getting VERY nice results with them....

Mind posting what you do for back?

InTraining said:
Yeh bro the chest support row really sucked:) I found I was getting out of breath from the contact between my chest and the pad faster than I was failing on the set...Hopefully my new straps come in time so I can do BB rows next time...I've heard good things about the hammer strength rows but never used them myself...gym doesn't have them..

Pinwheel curls are another name for cross-body hammer curls....I have been getting VERY nice results with them....

Mind posting what you do for back?
ok.. thats how i do my hammers lol never knew they were called that!!! im just getng over some tendonitis in the elbow as well..hadnt trained bi's for almost 8 weeks..started 2 weeks ago but im still using girly weights lol

wnt2bBeast said:
ok.. thats how i do my hammers lol never knew they were called that!!! im just getng over some tendonitis in the elbow as well..hadnt trained bi's for almost 8 weeks..started 2 weeks ago but im still using girly weights lol

Yeh me too wasn't able to do BB\hammmer curls for a long time due to a nerve\tendon issue...was really annoying :chomp: :chomp:

I wasn't out for 8 weeks though..hope you get all the bi strength back soon!!

InTraining said:
Yeh me too wasn't able to do BB\hammmer curls for a long time due to a nerve\tendon issue...was really annoying :chomp: :chomp:

I wasn't out for 8 weeks though..hope you get all the bi strength back soon!!
thanks bro..funny thing they really didnt get that much smaller..i didnt measure though but now that ive been doing some direct work they seem smaller..kinda odd..but what can you do!!

wnt2bBeast said:
thanks bro..funny thing they really didnt get that much smaller..i didnt measure though but now that ive been doing some direct work they seem smaller..kinda odd..but what can you do!!

Yeh if anything mine got bigger...I was able to do forearm exercises like reverse grip curls with the BB or cables...

Started the modified 5x5 today...had some problems with flat bench affecting my sternum issues ../.. will just do CG instead next time...anyways here is what I did...also started the weights lower for the main movements as recommened by needsize in the 5x5 thread...If I felt a weight was too light I would just go slower

Incline DB
WU for 3 sets adding weight
90'sx5
90'sx5
90'sx5

Flat BB-PL style
225x7

Tried dips but the Flat BB made them painful...so I did hammer strength chest press 1 set 2 plates+5 per sidex8

Seated DB Press-did these slower to make it harder..adding 5 next time
60'sx5
60'sx5
60'sx7

Lateral Raises-get to add 5 next time to these too..felt form was pretty good
35'sx10
35'sx10

Lying Tricep Extensions
Did the weight I used last time but only got like 4 reps Tris were very tired
40 per sidex8
40 per sidex8
40 per sidex6