Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My thoughts on LGD-4033 after 14 days

I'm just about at the end of my 4th week of my 8 week run on LGD (first week @ 3mg) and this seems to be the sweet spot for its affects to be noticeable.
I started slowly at 1mg but didn't notice much expect slightly faster recovery.
At 2mg I started to feel a bit of a strength increase, mostly just allowing to get a few extra reps at the weight I've been using.
At 3mg that I'm at now I've started to feel more of a strength and endurance increase. I've been doing extra sets on all my lifts and the weights have gone up on pretty much everything. I feel unstoppable in the gym as if I never want to leave and I look fuller and more defined.
I still have another 4 weeks to see how this actually plays out and will be increasing the dosage to 4mg and 5mg.
I haven't changed my diet much, just eating a bit over maintenance, and tracking my macros and micros to make sure my body gets the nutrients it needs to grow.
Maybe some people are more receptive to this stuff than others or maybe some people have poor eating and sleeping habits. It's hard to say what else people are or aren't doing on their end. I seem to be responding well to it half way through the cycle. I've never done any real AAS cycle and this is my first SARM so if somebody has and is expecting this to feel the same then that could be a factor in some of the disappointment.
If this is all placebo then I have one strong mind. I'll have a much clearer picture to paint in another 4 weeks and then another 4 weeks after PCT. This is just my experience thus far and my opinion on it isn't fully formed yet.

I think they set you two bottles of leprechaun urine. Its green right?

From everything I can see in the SARMS game the sellers are maintaining legal operations.

So the real questions to be asked are...

Is the formula that works known/published? (chemical structure)

Does Ligand allow the sale of it in the US? (for legitimate research purposes of course)

Is it cost effective? (can it be bought and resold at a profit)

If the answer to any of these questions is no then there is no LGD-4033 out there. Only leprechaun urine.

Customs decided to seize my shipment from Unique few months ago, and presumably sent my LGD to their lab for analysis. Since there is no legal problems with my shipment, they are forced to deliver my order to me after they are done with their analysis and investigation.

When this happens, I will post up results from their lab tests. This will take time though, in my past experiences their investigations move pretty damn slow.

I had no problems getting refunded by Unique because of this, and their customer service was excellent.

Still, after moving on to SarmsSearch, I've decided to stick with them, the quality that they offer is just unmatchable. Also SS shipping works incredibly fast without any issues with customs. It's absolutely great that they are going to add more products to their selection, I'm very interested in adding their version of LGD-4033 to my upcoming research project.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Its bunk cipp, I reckon you and Mr Good.nice work for Unique??
I started at .3 and 8 weeks in running .8 still nothing!! Its BUNK!!

mickeyk

Its bunk cipp, I reckon you and Mr Good.nice work for Unique??
I started at .3 and 8 weeks in running .8 still nothing!! Its BUNK!!

mickeyk

You ran .8 of a mg and expect to see results? If I ran 10 mg of var I would say the same thing, it bunk (while actually it may not be bunk but I didn't run a proper dose) Up your dose!

If you meant 8 mg why did you put a decimal in front of it. This is Mercia'

You ran .8 of a mg and expect to see results? If I ran 10 mg of var I would say the same thing, it bunk (while actually it may not be bunk but I didn't run a proper dose) Up your dose!

If you meant 8 mg why did you put a decimal in front of it. This is Mercia'

I've seen a lot of people mix up mg and ml when posting their dosage, not sure if they mean otherwise or don't know math and running wrong doses. I even broke down the calculation in another thread.

No, I don't work for Unique. I'm just sharing my experience half way through my 8 week run. Take it with a grain of salt for all I care. Look at my posts, I'm not even active enough to work for anybody.

If LGD ends up working out well for me after this run and post PCT, yet only people with complaints decide to post, then great because it'll drive the price down. The more unsatisfied people venting the better it could be for me in the future.

Once again, I'm only 1/3 through the entire cycle (including PCT) so I haven't formed any conclusion yet. I may be back after 8 weeks to bash this stuff, too.

I have to agree on not being to impressed. I took there Osta, I felt the results with SS were undeniably better IMO. I will stick to SS from here on out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

Customs decided to seize my shipment from Unique few months ago, and presumably sent my LGD to their lab for analysis. Since there is no legal problems with my shipment, they are forced to deliver my order to me after they are done with their analysis and investigation.

When this happens, I will post up results from their lab tests. This will take time though, in my past experiences their investigations move pretty damn slow.

I had no problems getting refunded by Unique because of this, and their customer service was excellent.

Still, after moving on to SarmsSearch, I've decided to stick with them, the quality that they offer is just unmatchable. Also SS shipping works incredibly fast without any issues with customs. It's absolutely great that they are going to add more products to their selection, I'm very interested in adding their version of LGD-4033 to my upcoming research project.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

That's good to know, I'll be curious to see the results.

That's also how I feel - in my opinion SS is just superior in every way; quality, purity, customer service (although my experience with unique has been very good in this regard), and shipping time......its just unbeatable

I have to agree on not being to impressed. I took there Osta, I felt the results with SS were undeniably better IMO. I will stick to SS from here on out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

thanks for the honest feedback.Good to hear a reg member saying this, when a mod or rep says it, everyone assumes it hot air .

thanks for the honest feedback.Good to hear a reg member saying this, when a mod or rep says it, everyone assumes it hot air .

Yea that's the unfortunate part about repping for a company that you actually do believe is the best - everyone hears the rep talking and not the person.

But SS is the best, no question :artist:

Top Bottom