Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My thai pic part II

My stats are 6'0, with a fluctuating 235 lbs. 22 years old. I started a heavy cycle the day I arrive to Thai, which will be 1 gm plus of testoviron weekly and 50mg dbol daily w/ 1/4 tab arimidex eod. This is my first cycle w/ a oral. People tease me about my traps, calling me "no neck"!.

What I do.

Hey bro.. I have the same problem with my traps. I found that doing heavy side raise gives me a better trap workout than delt!! What I did was lighten it up a little and sat up straight on a bench while extending my neck so I am not all bunched up and did side delts that way with high reps 12-14. I also incorporate standing one arm raises for sitting occasionally and that has been working good. I believe that the heavier you go with side delt raises, the more your traps get into it. That is just me though and I could be wrong but it has been working for me. hope this helps! U look great though other wise....

looking good man. your lucky i destroy my traps constantly and see no results, even when on a cycle. some people just dont have it in their genetics :( . lucky mofo ;)

Top Bottom