Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My stomach keeps expanding

WannaBeBig72

I'm currently running the following

500mgs Test weeks 1-15
300mgs Deca weeks 1-8
200mgs NPP weeks 1-2 (used it to kick start)
100mgs NPP weeks 3-8
30mgs DBol weeks 3-6 (I was supposed to start the DBol week 1 but something got screwed up and wasn't going to run it then a suprise came this weekend so I decided to throw it in)
HGH (Hygetropin) 4IUs ED week 1-20 (I started this about 6 weeks pre-cycle).
Letro for estrogen control

Stats pre-GH. 34 5'7 185
I'm currently in week 3, I just started the DBol yesterday. I've been running GH for about 7 weeks. (2IUs first 3 weeks, 4IUs since). The thing is my stomach feels pretty huge, I'm up about a notch and a half in my belt (probably 1.5 inches). When I started the gear I was about 189 (thinking some bloat from the GH) and now I'm about 197 (about 7-8 pounds since I started the gear). I'm eating pretty clean and doing a little cardio. Everythings freaking tight on me and I feel like a fat slob. Is it possible to get fat on this stack?

CO B-man said:
The wonderful D-bol bloat is my guess. You running AIFM? If not I highly suggest you do.

I'm running Letro (although I've heard some good things about it, I can't imagine AIFM being a better anti-estrogen then Femara).

WannaBeBig72 said:
I'm running Letro (although I've heard some good things about it, I can't imagine AIFM being a better anti-estrogen then Femara).

Oh I suppose I should not have stopped after seeing D-bol. I love D-bol but man can it bloat the hell out of me but so can test. I hate that feeling in my stomach makes me feel fat.

Top Bottom