Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My routine needs tweak

Compounds, compounds, compounds. Forget about forearms. Some of the biggest guys barely even train bi's, tri's. They are just bar pressing and dipping, and rowing, deadlifting. And of course squatting.

Dude are you really 6' and 133 Lbs?

You need to eat everything that is not nailed down or a permanent land feature!
You do not need to be concerned with eating clean. If you can get it in your mouth THEN EAT IT!
If I were you, and this is what I suggest to you HIT THE SL 5X5 for 2 full cycles. While your doing this eat 2 grams of protein per Lb of body weight.
And get all the rest that you can.
SL 5x5
Workout A
BBL Squats
BBL Flat Bench Press
BBL Bent over rows

Workout B
BBL Squats
BBL Over Head Press
BBL Deadlifts

Do the program for 12 weeks. Then take a week off. Then right back at it.
Do the program exactly as it is above.
DO NOT ADD OR SUBTRACT ANYTHING you dont need anything else!
I challenge you to do this just as I wrote it out for you. If you are not totally happy with your results I will buy you a mass cycle.
But you also have to keep a food log and a workout log on here.

Drink all the whole milk that you can hold.
Focus on eating RED MEAT, EGGS, PIZZA once a week or so, McDonalds if you like a couple times per week. All the meat of any kind that you can afford and hold.
Eat 4-5x/day but not more. If you eat more times per day you are gonna increase your metabolism and you def dont wanna do that.
ONLY DO 5 MIN OF CARDIO PRIOR TO YOUR WORKOUT. And that is all the cardio you get for now.

You do this and you are gonna put on quality weight dam fast!

Let me know if your up for it bro. And good luck whatever you decide to do.

Also joe, I didn't see a forearm workout in your routine. Or am I just missing it?

If you pull and push heavy weights your forearms will be massive. There's no need to work them seperately, and why I left it out. Stick to compound moves and eat till you wanna puke then eat some more, do This 8-10 meals a day. Start slow and over a few weeks gradually increase food intake.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using EliteFitness

Top Bottom