Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My road to getting diesel!

Sheaarend13

Went from 160lbs to 208lbs. I was 160 due to heroin use. I've been sober since 2/8/13. I got sober through the nc prison system and was able to start lifting around May of last year. I left prison in October of 2013 at around 202. I'm not concerned with getting cut, for now it's just bulking until I reach my goal of 225. I've been taking test 250 for 4 weeks but it's probably some bullshit because I haven't really gained much. Who else is trying to get BIG?

Forgot to mention. I had scoliosis surgery in 2005 so I have two foot long rods next to my spine ect ect. Makes working me back tough but seems to give my traps an upper hand lol

You should focus on training clean for a couple years. I'm 18 years out from a habit, and I trained over 10 years all natural before even considering a pro-hormone. I highly recommend this path.

Without a solid muscular base, no AAS gains are going to be kept. There is no short cut to being muscular and fit. "All" in a bodybuilding life style is a permanent change in mindset, where the struggle is embraced as an opportunity to make positive change.

You appear to have your mind made up. I interacted with a kid who went by criminal about a year ago on this same subject and it fell on deaf ears.

So in that case, post your current work out design, as this will give the Bro's an opportunity to help you further develop that, and also a basic outline of your diet.

That criminal guy has a YouTube channel. He is a moron. Check him out to see how not to do stuff..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom