Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Quest to COMPETE - BEAT THE DISEASE!

come on man 2800 calories the last few weeks each day?thats 450 calories 6 times a day
A glass of whole milk and 2 table spoons of peanut butter has 450 calories and thats what you consider a meal?
Your back to eating like a freaking bird..

2800 calories is not jack hell 4000 calories is not jack ether with your body.
you think 3500 calories is a bulker what a joke.

i doubt steroids are the solution to anything for you.Falling off track and eating like a bird is your problem .

I'll say it once then i'll prob never post on this thread again 5000 to 6000 calories eat it gain weight if you dont then stop bitching no one wants to hear about it.becuase you didnt even try in my book.

if you post one more silly excuse i think i'll puke.Like oh i dont wanna get fat please spare us the bullshit stuff your face lift and make gains or sit in the corner and be quit.

if you cant handle eating that much or cant seem to find the time then bodybuilding is not for you.Its for guys that make the time.

Vascular Freak said:
oh no...this thread again??? WTF
Something MUST be working....I have been training 1 hour after my first meal and then being a slug the rest of the day to conserve energy. Actually, I work in an office, go home, do some chores, then lounge and EATTTTT! No cardio. When I left the hospital fully depleted I was 140....that was 17 days ago.......today, no cheats and no straying from my diet whatsoever, no missed meals and even eating sometimes at midnight if I'm hungry (a few allmnonds and cottage cheese) and I'm 152.......so many thought the cals would be too low and maybe it's just water weight (300mg test, 400mg eq, 50mg proviron) but I'm getting stronger and just feel 100x better.,...think I'll have to bump the cals soon? For example, last week military 50lb dbells press 3 sets of 10, today 3 sets of 11 with 60's.....thoughts? Keep rolling or would you honestly crank it up a little more to get to a normal weight quicker......I want to be on stage in 2 years, will my progress be too slow? Still visible 4-5 pack in good light..........thanks for all the help!

JKurz1 said:
Something MUST be working....I have been training 1 hour after my first meal and then being a slug the rest of the day to conserve energy. Actually, I work in an office, go home, do some chores, then lounge and EATTTTT! No cardio. When I left the hospital fully depleted I was 140....that was 17 days ago.......today, no cheats and no straying from my diet whatsoever, no missed meals and even eating sometimes at midnight if I'm hungry (a few allmnonds and cottage cheese) and I'm 152.......so many thought the cals would be too low and maybe it's just water weight (300mg test, 400mg Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - , 50mg proviron) but I'm getting stronger and just feel 100x better.,...think I'll have to bump the cals soon? For example, last week military 50lb dbells press 3 sets of 10, today 3 sets of 11 with 60's.....thoughts? Keep rolling or would you honestly crank it up a little more to get to a normal weight quicker......I want to be on stage in 2 years, will my progress be too slow? Still visible 4-5 pack in good light..........thanks for all the help!

your down to 150 again. Dude come on man.. YOu need someone that you can talk to. WHo cares about abs

this is fucking hilarious...I think he's actually LOST weight since the last "bulker"....so much for that 100cals over maintence is plenty theory. Sure need that juice to get over 160lbs eh????

Neo22 said:
your down to 150 again. Dude come on man.. YOu need someone that you can talk to. WHo cares about abs
guess none of you heard I was in the emergency room and then the hosiptal for the last 4+ weeks, slipped into a 8 hour coma with a blood sugar of 21 and was reassustated 2 times.....left the hospital at 135lbs, but it's all fun and game right...

And faiz....FUCK you you sack of shit....red karma cause you are a fuckin puss....

Top Bottom