Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Quest to COMPETE - BEAT THE DISEASE!

56 fucking pages! dude just eat, take a weight gainer, do something. when you can no longer see your abs then you can start counting your calories. that 165lb bean pole you call a body aint fat.

your quest to compete is about as realistic as my quest to grow a vagina for thoes lonely nites. aint gona happen.

is that 3700 calories over 10 days? 370 per day, i don't know...seems a bit high.

i hope you're running at least 6 miles a day if you're going to take in that many calories.

someday you'll see an outline of yours through the 4 layers a chub.....wait no u won't. thnk god I don't have that pooch chub lol ....abs are diced

I can see your ribs, liver, kidneys, all internal organs,

But NO MUSCLE, you don’t have any muscle, abs infers muscle over the stomach, not skin and bone, not a rib cage,

that picture of your abs, is a picture of a corpse

jackangel said:
is that 3700 calories over 10 days? 370 per day, i don't know...seems a bit high.

i hope you're running at least 6 miles a day if you're going to take in that many calories.
3700 a day bro....and increasing...up 5 lbs since last week.....yow...

solidspine said:
I can see your ribs, liver, kidneys, all internal organs,

But NO MUSCLE, you don’t have any muscle, abs infers muscle over the stomach, not skin and bone, not a rib cage,

that picture of your abs, is a picture of a corpse
cmon...lil harsh....it's fatter since last time up in weight and strengt increasing daily.....doesnt look like muscle because of 6% bf but I'm beginning to not be coined as a skinny runner....moving into the bodybuilding relm...hell, many dudes are 6'2 175.....hope to be 200 shortly...

Don't you think I should just do whatever it takes to get to 200.........if I'm on gear, it'll be a olot of muscle....hell eat nonstop? I should whip out the bars all 10 cases huh?

JKurz1 said:
cmon...lil harsh....it's fatter since last time up in weight and strengt increasing daily.....doesnt look like muscle because of 6% bf but I'm beginning to not be coined as a skinny runner....moving into the bodybuilding relm...hell, many dudes are 6'2 175.....hope to be 200 shortly...

Don't you think I should just do whatever it takes to get to 200.........if I'm on gear, it'll be a olot of muscle....hell eat nonstop? I should whip out the bars all 10 cases huh?
I'll be sincere with you guys. The last 6 weeks I have been in therapy. I'm not drugged up (legally) and have my head on str8. Or str8er. My appetite has been nothing, due to the depression, drugs, etc. I've kept up with my marathon type training and have eaten pretty normal (for americans) these last few weeks. That was the hardest part. HOWEVER, I'm back now and rrready to go. I need some adivice on what to do. Do I jump right back on my clean bulking plan of 3500 cals? I've prob. taken in 2800 the last few weeks with no change in scale and weights in the gym have been amazingly pretty steady. I am back on hrt of 250mg....I stopped it for a little bit just out need. Felt like shit too.....so gimme a hand. I know these are only ab shots, but are you telling me I'm still under 8% or so after no cardio and eating only 2800 (clean of course) a day? I know I dont look healthy, but it's coming back.

silver_shadow said:
lol isn't there any chance he could prescribe you some sus instead of the patch?
no chance...so i took care of it.....full cycle is in the woks.....once i hit 180

Top Bottom