Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my primus ray fake?

I haven't got a box to check. But I have never noticed the website on the box. But the box number always comes up legit on the site verification page

I be amazed if thats fake thougb as it seems a lot of effort to go into faking something. For hardly no returns. To do the box and vials like theirs would kill profits.

Yeah it seems like a lot of work but the site isnt working and primusray.com say s its fake. So maybe it it a very good fake haha

I have a lot of unexpected experience with this company. I've lost 3700 euro for an order that never came. they use a fake transport company Trustfast.co. is 100% cheats. Every time I communicate with them they was told that they are waiting for a reply from the carrier !! do not trust this company !! you will lose your money with PRIMUSRAY.COM

I have a lot of unexpected experience with this company. I've lost 3700 euro for an order that never came. they use a fake transport company Trustfast.co. is 100% cheats. Every time I communicate with them they was told that they are waiting for a reply from the carrier !! do not trust this company !! you will lose your money

Top Bottom