Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My pics!

Tigerparks said:
Something tells me you're not a target for bullies? Am I right? ;)

YES!

conan69 yes you are right about sheer size. I was up to 240 last season at a height of 5-10 and just felt fat as hell. Who knows they might move me to outside once I get to camp.

Legs and calves need some serious work. Look good though. If your a football player 70% of your power comes from them. I've seen pros squat 2-3 times there bodyweight. Remember that. And Calves? Calves are just a must for everyone. No flame just advice.

mor123 said:
Legs and calves need some serious work. Look good though. If your a football player 70% of your power comes from them. I've seen pros squat 2-3 times there bodyweight. Remember that. And Calves? Calves are just a must for everyone. No flame just advice.

Is 650lbs enough?

MAXO3: You fucked with the wrong person!!! If you hacked into my account and posted that pic under my sig. then there will be trouble:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

bsjohnson said:
MAXO3: You fucked with the wrong person!!! If you hacked into my account and posted that pic under my sig. then there will be trouble:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

How can you be such an idiot. Every one of your post is containing that nasty image since June. Your probably linked to an image in your preference.

Good Bye! Sorry I warned you.

Looking very good bro, and for 19 your size is great. Awesome Traps as well. How many cycles have you done ? (if any)

M18

so what your saying is that you are 19 and look like that and squat 650 pounds. Well your either a genetic freak or FULL OF SHIT. But then again only you know that right? You need to seed your stats and some pics to the NFL. Cause they'll draft ya in a sec bud. Let us know how that goes.

Top Bottom