Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My own personal strength training video.

It's not going to be stupid when your layed out in a bar or alley because you never were willing to try new things brother.

did you make the one hitting yourself in the head yet.

what happens when you get hit in the head in that bar or alley? people arent only going to hit your gut and arms are they?

i suggest when hitting the head you use bricks, broken glass and/or steel pipes, this will better replicate a fight in the alley way because chances are the thug who attacked you broght a weapon.

if you really wanna take this to the next level try doing timed holds with your head in a vice this will replicate someone stamping on your head. Have someone tighten it up when you can get 30 seconds.

hope this helps,

It's not going to be stupid when your layed out in a bar or alley because you never were willing to try new things brother.

I don't think hitting yourself weakly and pathetically like you do is going to help when some animalistic 5'8 220 guy hits you....

I don't think hitting yourself weakly and pathetically like you do is going to help when some animalistic 5'8 220 guy hits you....

Bro, you've clearly never been hit before so don't even talk. Most punches you will take in life will be grazed shots, not full on blows.

Bro, you've clearly never been hit before so don't even talk. Most punches you will take in life will be grazed shots, not full on blows.

Dude I've gotten in a few fights in my day and most hits I took and gave out were pretty full on blows. You've obviously never been in a real fight before though, looks like hitting yourself with a bat is the closest you've got. But I have to say your videos were damn comedic. I enjoyed them very much.

Man,,,, that vid was hilarious. What technique would you suggest for conditioning in the event of getting hit by a car?

Nah seriously mate, I recommend taking up boxing or martial arts and sparing with a mate would help.
And don’t take too many blows to your head, you’ll toughen up the shell but scramble the yoke…….

Has anyone seen someone in the gym beating their forearms and shins against the squat rack. My brother and I have both seen this in different gyms. Apparently they were trying to deaden their nerves for mma.

Top Bottom