Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[My noob cycle] Anavar + Tbol

bren thats not the worst breakfast by any means but those proteins are not complete proteins. you should throw some eggs or meat in the mix w/ that breakfast for even better results
Yes, I make a shake every morning. Quaker Oats 1 min instant, skim milk, banana, 2 scoops whey protein powder, and liquid egg whites. I am slowly trying to replace the skim milk for all egg whites but I really am having a hard time adjusting to drinking egg whites lol. Great shake though. I use it for post workout too.

I found that frozen chicken legs/thighs still contain lots of protein and are less than half the cost of a few chicken breasts. So i've been buying those as cheaper alternatives. Also full cooked chickens.

I'll checkout the quaker oats too, thanks for that tip.

To be honest I feel like the whey protein shakes are really expensive and still don't provide that much extra protein so i'm thinking it might be worth spending that money on actual food.

Nuts are also a really cheap and high protein food I can get easily. But if I eat too many it gives me stomach problems. Maybe i'll start blending them into a shake.

bren thats not the worst breakfast by any means but those proteins are not complete proteins. you should throw some eggs or meat in the mix w/ that breakfast for even better results

I am concerned now, because for once my diet is coming together and I have heard this from now 3 people...

incomplete? but i dont want to consume too much ie : then it just becomes poo...
please explain what I can have with it that will not stuff me too much, my oats then protein shake slowly after is alot, and ill be honest 2 cups of oats fills the beast pretty well..

I found that frozen chicken legs/thighs still contain lots of protein and are less than half the cost of a few chicken breasts. So i've been buying those as cheaper alternatives. Also full cooked chickens.

I'll checkout the quaker oats too, thanks for that tip.

To be honest I feel like the whey protein shakes are really expensive and still don't provide that much extra protein so i'm thinking it might be worth spending that money on actual food.

Nuts are also a really cheap and high protein food I can get easily. But if I eat too many it gives me stomach problems. Maybe i'll start blending them into a shake.

milk is 80% whey and 20% casein...drink plenty of it for putting on weight. save the whey shake for post workout and have a couple of bananas with it.

I am concerned now, because for once my diet is coming together and I have heard this from now 3 people...

incomplete? but i dont want to consume too much ie : then it just becomes poo...
please explain what I can have with it that will not stuff me too much, my oats then protein shake slowly after is alot, and ill be honest 2 cups of oats fills the beast pretty well..

rule #1 if it aint broke dont fix it..

and i think you just said that you have a shake with it or right after it? if so that is a good breakfast.

350 grams of protein while on cycle and killing it in the gym will turn into pure muscle, not poo...

Hi guys, I seem to be doing well as others have noticed i've gotten bigger. I'm counting my protein intake and trying to consume atleast 40g of protein every 3 hours but i'm finding it difficult. My stomach just isn't used to such a large and constant amount of food.

What would be my best option for PCT? Anavar/Tbol do not aromatise so from what i've researched I only need to use something to boost and regulate my test levels.

I've been reading about HCgenerate/Unleashed. What would the most experienced guys around here recommend?

Weighed myself at the gym today and i've put on 9lbs in two weeks. I'm trying my best to eat enough. It feels like working hard at the gym is the easy part and trying to consistently eat 40g of protein every 3 hours is the hard part.

Top Bottom