Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[My noob cycle] Anavar + Tbol

I was on a ketogenic diet and used Anavar/Tbol to help shred more fat. It worked really well.

My diet now will be based on getting as much protein as I can, about 150g a day. I know I won't make that every day but i'll try. I don't believe in eating calories for the sake of "getting more calories". I try to avoid carbs as they add fat to the body. However I will be eating a lot more carbs than usual.

you wont gain any muscle on 150g of protein , that is less than half of what you should be taking in.

you wont gain any muscle on 150g of protein , that is less than half of what you should be taking in.

I'll spend some time looking for more local foods I can buy which can cram more protein into my diet.

Pieces of chicken cost so much, I need something better for cheaper.

ok where are you from

can you get cans of chicken or tuna? how about eggs or milk?

even protein powder?

there is always a way around things.. you just have to be willing to listen to some advice.

I really like those links, especially the "build muscle and loose fat". The advice in that thread is not only true for building muscke, but simply losing weight too.

I have a lot of those foods in the cupboard already. I eat a lot of dry roasted nuts too. I try to eat as clean as possible so no sugar or "empty calorie". I think I just need to eat many more meals and ensure i'm tearing muscle fibers enough while doing it.

Thanks for the replies guys, i'll keep the thread updated with my progress.

I'd also like to ask you guys what you would recommend for PCT on my cycle.

I've recently looks like my balls are smaller than usual and i'm also getting a slight increase in spots.

What would you recommend to control these sides or ensure when I come off the cycle my body becomes balanced again?

Is "tribulus terrestris" something I should use? I saw it in a local nutrition shop.

WTF did I just read???

Bro, You need to learn how to train, get a gym schedule together, and get a meal plan consisting of 6-7 or more meals a day. Fuck 150g of protein. My petite little wife eats more protein than that. 350g protein all day son! AAS? Dude it'll be a huge failure. If you started already, get your act together and EAT and LIFT and grab something for PCT now.

my friend my humble advice for cramming in protein in the morning

"QUAKER QUICK OATS"

dirt cheap, 1/3 cup = 4 grams of protein I have 2 cups... so thats 24 grams. in a bowl of hot cereal! consider it.

bren thats not the worst breakfast by any means but those proteins are not complete proteins. you should throw some eggs or meat in the mix w/ that breakfast for even better results

Top Bottom